BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

iq option scam delay my expiry time and closed earlier trades

appun29appun29 Posts: 1
Dear concern... iq option is scam broker..they steal my deposits.its happened yesterday when they saw I am making profits..they delayed my expiry time and made me lost USd/cad and aud/jpy trades were won trades when I checked they close my earlier and other trades they extent my expiry times.when I checked with my account manager simply replied this is error. When I ask for refund he said they trade has been taken its not possible... iq option is real scam..they will delay and modified your expiry time of your trade's.now I am going to make credit card dispute complaint against iqoption...

Comments

• Hello! We are really sorry to hear that. Please, note that the deal can be closed before the expiration time only if you click on "Sell" button.
    Also, if there is some technical issue from our side, we can always refund you the invested amount. Please, contact our Support Team again and ask for a better explanation of the situation. Your manager cannot refuse to refund you if there was a technical issue from our side.
This discussion has been closed.