BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

IQ Option App

FreddieFreddie Posts: 9
What are your thoughts on IQ Option App (Binary trading Option App)?

Comments

• Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Freddie said:

What are your thoughts on IQ Option App (Binary trading Option App)?

No idea, never used it. But it probably does what it is supposed to do, let you trade.
  • Options
    RestrictoRestricto Posts: 11
    A long time ago I tried trading through this app, gotta admit it's a convenient thing, works well.
  • Options
    FreddieFreddie Posts: 9
    Only problem is that the risk exposure (i.e. maximum purchaseable option) is not forthcoming. Took me months before I figured it out but by then I'd made losses. As such, I only trade EUR/USD as it regularly gives the highest risk exposure (about 2.5k), Withdrawals have had no issue for me at all,

Robots and auto trading software are known for not working and part of set up that some brokers use to make people lose more than they will win. There are several threads on robots/software on and is simple. I have a new amazing software that works with all brokers, trading involves people that place trades (buying/selling assets) and part of what makes prices move are due to the ‘human’ factor, such as fear, terror or good/bad news events, a lot of people start trading binary options and don’t have a clue about the market, or how trading works. Instead of putting some time and effort in, they trust the first clown with a nice hat on telling baloney stories and getting ripped off.
  • Options
    The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Ok, what is your new and amazing software? enquiring minds want to know.
  • Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Ok, what is your new and amazing software? enquiring minds want to know.

Been waiting whole week for this guy to finally come out of the closet so I could ban him. All his other posts were nonsense "fill ups".
  • Options
    john8912john8912 Posts: 10
    I like the app. Does what it's supposed to.
  • Options
    Hello!

IQ Option is a well-known and reputable broker providing services in more than 170 countries all over the world.

We do our best to ensure that you have the best trading experience here, and that comes with a lot of trust.
    You can check all our policies here:https://iqoption.com/en/terms-and-conditions
    Accepting our Terms and Conditions you agree to the rules and procedures of the company.
    At the same time, we should also fulfill our responsibilities stated in our Terms and Conditions.
    It means we may not block your account or decline your withdrawal request without giving any reason for that.

If you have any questions about IQ Option, please, contact our Support Team: https://iqoption.com/en/contacts

IQ Option Support Team