BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Binary options dispute

tomcat17tomcat17 Posts: 3
Hi, I am looking into a dispute with BDSWISS to get lost funds back. I found World Trade Insurance (WTI) via another forum and a guy writing about his good experiences with them. Does anyone has past experience with WTI and can give me some info if they are valid, scam, good or not? Which other chargeback organizations could you recommend?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    tomcat17 said:

Hi, I am looking into a dispute with BDSWISS to get lost funds back. I found World Trade Insurance (WTI) via another forum and a guy writing about his good experiences with them. Does anyone has past experience with WTI and can give me some info if they are valid, scam, good or not? Which other chargeback organizations could you recommend?

No idea. Check out "MyChargeBack" I think they could be good. But Google them and also read their terms.
  • tomcat17tomcat17 Posts: 3
    I would not recommend WTI / World Trade Insurance at ALL! They seem to be a scam. I paid a fee and never got any money out of the service. Also be careful using support/service by Howard Lester howardlester542@gmail.com . My notion is that WTI and Howard work together to scam people. I might be wrong, but Howard buddy, you never replied back to me recently
    tomcat17 said:

I would not recommend WTI / World Trade Insurance at ALL! They seem to be a scam. I paid a fee and never got any money out of the service. Also be careful using support/service by Howard Lester howardlester542@gmail.com . My notion is that WTI and Howard work together to scam people. I might be wrong, but Howard buddy, you never replied back to me recently

Yes, there are many chargeback scams recently so be very careful. There are a few legit ones but some ask
    people for money and disappear. Others create fake accounts and tell you there is lots of money to withdraw but you just
    have to pay a fee first... Kind of like the good old Nigerian Prince letters. Strange people still fall for these.
  • tomcat17tomcat17 Posts: 3
    Do you legit ones?
    tomcat17 said:

Do you legit ones?

Check out mychargeback.com
  • tomj96tomj96 Posts: 3
    Check out wealthchargeback.com to recover all your funds from a binary options scam.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    there's no way without a law enforcement agency on your side. and people to prosecute.