BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

MarketsWorld Stopped Taking Payments....Any New Word On This?

SammyZoomSammyZoom Posts: 16
Like a month ago, Marketsworld seems to have kicked out US customers and I was curious if anyone knows what happened?

Comments

• SammyZoomSammyZoom Posts: 16
    I spent plenty of money learning the wrong things until I found the right way to trade.
    We now use a series of highly complex algorithms, updated in real time, that helps decipher the trends
    and high probability points where the next price movement will begin. It's a type of advanced
    artificial intelligence called Neural Networks. Artificial Neural Networks behave like humans--making
    assumptions and strongly testing them to reach the most logical conclusions. Artificial Neural Networks
    performs back-testing against its own algorithms. Our system also has other advanced components that
    include Adaptive Harmonics, Statistical Spectral Analysis, and Digital Filtration.
    In order to compete with these institutional bank and hedge fund traders, you need to have your own power tools!
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    SammyZoom said:

I spent plenty of money learning the wrong things until I found the right way to trade.
    We now use a series of highly complex algorithms, updated in real time, that helps decipher the trends
    and high probability points where the next price movement will begin. It's a type of advanced
    artificial intelligence called Neural Networks. Artificial Neural Networks behave like humans--making
    assumptions and strongly testing them to reach the most logical conclusions. Artificial Neural Networks
    performs back-testing against its own algorithms. Our system also has other advanced components that
    include Adaptive Harmonics, Statistical Spectral Analysis, and Digital Filtration.
    In order to compete with these institutional bank and hedge fund traders, you need to have your own power tools!

That sounds really complicated...do you have any history of profit so far for AAINN ? Do this system/program have a name, and are we able to buy it ?
    Good trading
    Yes & yes! I can email you the trades and results then you can back test?
    Let me know and I will email you website link also.
    Happy Trading!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    So I don't get it, are you here to advertise a trading system/robot?
    Almost 100% such things are scams as no person has the means nor the funds to even come close to anything near
    a robot that institutions and banks use. So be clear and transparent with what you have. Also, this thread you started was about marketsworld. How did it become about "Artificial Neural Networks" - and don't just throw out some words and ask people to email you. That's exactly what every scammer is asking here "email me". Final warning.
    Okane, sorry for the screwup. It won't happen again, but Olebobo did take the conversation in a different direction.
    Anyway can I explain directly to you, without a post? I believe what I am doing falls into the "almost" category when it comes to the 100%.
    Thanks!
    SammyZoom said:

Okane, sorry for the screwup. It won't happen again, but Olebobo did take the conversation in a different direction.
    Anyway can I explain directly to you, without a post? I believe what I am doing falls into the "almost" category when it comes to the 100%.
    Thanks!

There is a robots and autotraders room. You can create a thread about what it is (if it falls under that category of systems) and explain and be transparent, upload images and proof. Then everyone can enjoy!
    Thanks for understanding.
    Wow, Okane! Thanks! I will do that!
    How about if it is neither though? I guess the best way to describe is a log in, then viewing a control panel updated in real time, that I base my trades on what that control panel is displaying at that moment?
    See, I have to physically place the trades though, its not automated as far as the placing of the actual trade.
    Thank you for understanding as well.
    (In the meantime, I will look through the different categories to possibly find the right one.)
    Well, it is like an indicator then, something that gives you signals which fits that same category.
    Yep! Headed that way, thanks again!