BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints
Options

Ftrade scam site

Broker Ftrade
Accounts Manager : Jack Owen
Actually I didn't want to enter another Binary Option trade. So jack Owen persuaded me that he will make all my money back.
So I tried with a deposit of $600 and he entered good trades and thus I put in more money
Jack I had been plucked
I tried to withdraw my funds and these are the letters I get I got suckered $35,000

Dear Mr. Han,

With regards to the status of account: 256303

This Agreement is executed by and between BINEXT SOLUTIONS SRL, 17, C.A Rosetti, Bucharest, Romania (The “Company”) and the Client, a physical or legal person, (the “Client”).

Please be informed that due to violation of the terms and conditions your account with BINEXT SOLUTIONS SRL has been terminated.

In accordance with Paragraph 17 of the Terms & Conditions, The Company is entitled to terminate this Agreement with a prior notice to you at the email address you have provided to the Company, and by refunding the balance of your Account, subject to your outstanding or future debts or obligation towards the Company.

In accordance with Paragraph 12 of the Terms & Conditions we have cancelled the remaining bonus in your account and in accordance to Paragraph 6 of the same Terms & Conditions we have terminated the account.

You can check the Terms & Conditions at our website http://ftrade.com/terms-conditions/

The Company reserves the right to terminate this agreement, withhold your account balance, suspend your account, and to recover from such account the amount of any affected payments, if you are in material breach of any of these Agreements.

Best regards,

FTrade Customer support
Thus this is pure cheating beware

Comments