Binary options scam

stevendavisstevendavis Posts: 1
edited January 30 in Complaints
Two months ago a binary options broker cheated me out of €5000. When I asked to withdraw the funds, I never heard from the broker who was very helpful when I started. I would like to get my money back from this fraudster. Looking for a service to help me to recover my money! Did you ever get scammed as well?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 596 mod
    what's the broker? You may be SOL, these scams suck and are hard to track down. Also, be very wary of any business that says they can help you get it back... that's the Scam 2.0, once you've been scammed you are desperate for help and fall for the second scam...
  • julianstriegeljulianstriegel Posts: 1
    I do not want to reveal the name of the Forex broker who cheated me but I also want to tell everybody that I got scammed. It was my fault to blindly trust a new Forex broker who stole my dollars by blocking my account suddenly when I wanted to withdraw $5000 won in their platform!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 596 mod
    well, your post is meaningless and purposeless without it. How can you help other traders avoid this scam? How can we help you with what you might be able to do? Help us stand up in the fight against fraud!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,266 admin

I was also scammed by an unidentified person 3 months back. Someone used my credit card without my consent and purchased an iPhone using my card. No one helped me and I am also looking for a service for fund recovery.

You can read here about scams and mychargeback service:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/scams
  • fizzbloodfizzblood Posts: 1
    I too was also scammed by a fake binary trader who told me to invest the some of $1,500 which I did and a month later he ask me to invest $1000 I did $500 because I didn't have up too that amount few months later when I told hem I needed my money he started giving me recuses and he later stop contacting me dat was when I contacted a law firm and dey filed a law suit on them and gut my money back I was paid $7000 don't let dis thiefs win I sure u you will win if u fight together
  • PrinzWorth2020PrinzWorth2020 Posts: 1
    Hello Everyone in the house, I got contact by a broker earlier this week and I wish to know I can deal with the broker. The company name is AmeriTrade Options. Can anyone out here confirm or give useful information about the originality of the binary options company.

Thanks in anticipation.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,266 admin

Hello Everyone in the house, I got contact by a broker earlier this week and I wish to know I can deal with the broker. The company name is AmeriTrade Options. Can anyone out here confirm or give useful information about the originality of the binary options company.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hey there. Please don't spam the forum. One post about a subject in the right thread is the way to go.

Is it tdameritrade.com? Seems they have 15 million in traffic so they are definitely doing something right but I have no
    personal experience. I can look more into it and let you know. But maybe @The_Geek_MH or anyone else knows something, in that case
    feel free to share. Cheers