BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

ATARAXIA 7 Review - IS A SCAM

lussyishaklussyishak Posts: 2
ATARAXIA 7 Review - Scam or Legit

SCAM!!!

Comments

• RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Weird post.....are you an affiliate marketer? No need to answer. We all here already know the answer to that simple question. Also please refer from thinking that the community of this website is stupid. I will bet that you both are the same person.

You should know the following; your post is not allowed in these forums AND the amazing program you are referring to has scam alert written all over it.

You should go and f@(k yourself. In my opinion you are not welcome.......rather go and align yourself with some other dipsh!t marketer and promote it on his or her forum/website. Trash belongs in the trash can.
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Well said sir
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    ATARAXIA 7 Review - Scam or Legit

Just to be clear this same exact post has been on BO.net like 5 times in the past two weeks, if you post it you will be banned. It is 100% a scam.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    OMG! that is so funny, this same crap is on BOTS too, I can't believe how much bs is in this whole scam, I'm about to write up, i'll post it back in here too. Holy shit, I'm still laughing about the "go f%%k yourself" post...
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    They have been posting 3-5 times a week and i was just deleting and banning them, so i figured i would just let it up this time as a warning.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Actually they seem retarded to me as many of the links point to nowhere some point to various different languages that the crappy website developer just threw in because of their lacking knowledge of the english language or even completeness to have a thought they could follow through on. That is a sure sign of a 3rd world website developer. If people are fooled by this then trading is really not for them because the brain power required to actually be profitable learning to trade is over 100x what it would be to just simply have the commons sense to avoid scams like this. Simply put if you fall for this then "U ARE A PHUCKTARD AND YOUR TRADING LICENSE IS REVOKED GO BACK TO SCHOOL U MORON!!!"
  • TripackTripack Posts: 28
    Been spamming bod/boe as well, that thing is plain crap. They can try though, "please carry on" lol.
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/the-real-review-of-ataraxia7-binary-options-software/ The shit gets deep with this one, they go to some pretty extreme lengths to look legit.
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/the-real-review-of-ataraxia7-binary-options-software/ The shit gets deep with this one, they go to some pretty extreme lengths to look legit.