BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Is anyone making a living from Binary Options?

13»

Comments

• OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    How can anybody make a living from binary options when you have dirty brokers everywhere! even if you win they will steal your money and support lying affiliate marketers to help them! Look at these two scammers and IQoption supports them as they are Russian and I bet they work for them directly! the missing green triangle shows they are not real accounts!

• fromBrighton1fromBrighton1 Posts: 4
    Thumb up for Binary Options Robot. As BorisLuketz pointed it is easy to use and helped me a lot with trading and to make some extra cash.
    Their website also offers helpful live chat to help traders with any questions.
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60

How can anybody make a living from binary options when you have dirty brokers everywhere! even if you win they will steal your money and support lying affiliate marketers to help them! Look at these two scammers and IQoption supports them as they are Russian and I bet they work for them directly! the missing green triangle shows they are not real accounts!

let me get it straight, you say IQ are scammers cause there is a chick and a guy in the funny hat trading there and the dot is missing?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    the affiliates are scamers, no doubt, that doesn't make IQ a scam.
  • zombiewombiezombiewombie Posts: 8

full time trading is tough with binary options, the brokers don't like you to win too much, even the good ones. Best to have several brokers and different accounts to spread your winning around and stay under the radar.

Thanks for the advice. It seems very reasonable. May I ask which platforms you are using?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

full time trading is tough with binary options, the brokers don't like you to win too much, even the good ones. Best to have several brokers and different accounts to spread your winning around and stay under the radar.

Thanks for the advice. It seems very reasonable. May I ask which platforms you are using?
    I use NADEX because I'm US but I would use it anyway. the CFTC regulation makes it safer, the 0-100 style makes it more profitable and the move of EU brokers toward exchange style means we're all going to be trading like NADEX soon anyway....
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    So far I'm not able to earn money on options, so that I'd have enough money for a good life and not have to work at another job, but that's what I'm working for. Right now I'm testing something new for myself.
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    I don't quite understand why it's a scam. But in any case, if there's a scam with the sum, you should be more careful.
  • Mikehills101Mikehills101 Posts: 6
    I guess there are some people. It's possible!
    Proud Member of Investing Slack Group - an exclusive investing chat community.
  • andy1977andy1977 Posts: 1
    I make 4000 pound per month on 1q options , I aim 4 200 per day then once I've got it I walk away until next day , best time to make the money is between 9 and 11.30am when markets r at there most liquid
  • Trading binary options knows no boundaries. Wherever you live in the world, the basic requirements are as secure internet connection, some capital to start trading, and the drive and desire to learn about how the industry works. Yes I make living with it.
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71

Thats a very strong statement. Not all of the affiliates are scammers. With this statement you also say that this forum is a scam too as to the best of my knowledge BinaryOptions.com is also affiliated with IQ Option.
  • Hello!

If you see that some affiliate is providing not correct info about IQ Option or violate the rules, please, let us know.
    You can contact us here: https://iqoption.com/en/contacts

IQ Option Support Team
  • GihonGihon Posts: 36

Very true. The brokers do 2 things. I tell you one the other one you can Google and read.
    First. They play a psychology against you if you let them. Iq Option is not a scam. Actually I enjoy using brokers against each other and always have a good laugh.
    Second. They are OTC but of course they will not tell you. Others are ECN. If you know the difference brokers will get lesser chance to screw with you.
    Cheers.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Gihon said:

Very true. The brokers do 2 things. I tell you one the other one you can Google and read.
    First. They play a psychology against you if you let them. Iq Option is not a scam. Actually I enjoy using brokers against each other and always have a good laugh.
    Second. They are OTC but of course they will not tell you. Others are ECN. If you know the difference brokers will get lesser chance to screw with you.
    Cheers.
    I don't think any BO broker is ECN. Some FX brokers yes but even there far from even 5% of all brokers out there.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Okane said:

Gihon said:

Cheers.
    I don't think any BO broker is ECN. Some FX brokers yes but even there far from even 5% of all brokers out there.
    Hi Okane, i have never come across ECN and OTC ? Have U got the time to explain to me (us) ?
    Good trading, Olebobo
    reaper said:

let me get it straight, you say IQ are scammers cause there is a chick and a guy in the funny hat trading there and the dot is missing?
    Well....we can all imagine who pays them to make the videos ? By the way....am i the only one with a MT4/IQoption "out of sync" problem on charts/candlestics ?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Olebobo said:

Okane said:

Gihon said:

Cheers.
    Hi Okane, i have never come across ECN and OTC ? Have U got the time to explain to me (us) ?
    Good trading, Olebobo
    Explain what exactly? What I was saying was a reply to the guy who claimed there were ECN BO brokers. And BO is not IN the market so there can't be ECN brokers lol. In FX trading there can and are ECN brokers of course. ICMarkets for example is an ECN broker I use myself for Forex trading. Means that your orders actually get sent to an actual market and not being traded inside the broker = market making. I hope this explains.
    Okane said:

Olebobo said:

Okane said:

Gihon said:

Cheers.
    Good trading, Olebobo
    Explain what exactly? What I was saying was a reply to the guy who claimed there were ECN BO brokers. And BO is not IN the market so there can't be ECN brokers lol. In FX trading there can and are ECN brokers of course. ICMarkets for example is an ECN broker I use myself for Forex trading. Means that your orders actually get sent to an actual market and not being traded inside the broker = market making. I hope this explains.
    I didnt know what ECN and OTC are short for, but i Googled it, and now i know...thanks Okane
  • endlesdawnendlesdawn Posts: 1
    Nowhere near, but it's my goal.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    Of course many traders make money by trading on the market of binary options. I think you can even take a look at some reviews of real traders about it.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    It's not very easy to trade for a living, as the income is not stable. So, it's better to have additional earnings or the main job.
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    I think Binary options trading is much more risky than Forex trading as it is the quickest market of the recent time. You have very low almost zero margin of error or mistake. You also need to a much better money management plan here. So, it is not an easy business to earn a lot.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    Yes. Many people are making a living from binary options. But they have sacrificed their time and sleep in it. You have to study the fundamentals of it. Also remember that this is not your retirement fund. Anything can happen in it. Just be careful.
  • TheObserver1TheObserver1 Posts: 11
    Hey Geek, who do you trade with? Can you actually offer some GOOD advice, for a change? Instead of your usual, slagging off, everything?
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Binary options is a fallen trend now so please make it possible to deal with them anyway. I do not see how it's really should be happening out there so I am making it clear - it's dangerous to deal with binary options now and later will be too.
  • MunayaMunaya Posts: 4
    If you honestly ask me then I think that not anymore really for example. How do we need to collect here and there ? Do you seriously thinking it will be really that hard or what ? I am kinda lost with all this. Not many can live of them or forex anyway.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    In fact, if you cooperate with a quality broker, then the size of your profit does not matter, because the broker in any case gets his profit from spreads and withdrawal fees. Well, if you just do not want to attract much attention then try to withdraw often but in small amounts. Because then you will find yourself in the category of traders with averages and you will trade calmly, as you need, and you will not worry much about the safety of your money. Well, if there are difficulties with that, then it is obviously worth changing your broker, why do you need to trade in conditions when you cannot freely dispose of your money. Well, I think that's understandable enough, use licensed companies.