BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Olymp Trade your opinion.

Comments

• TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    Well, if you want to lose your deposit, then you can use these strategies=)
  • Mainly Russians are using Olymp Trade, don't you think? Perhaps its good in that area.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    Martingale strategy was the first thing I came across when I started trading. The experience wasn't that good, to be honest. But I learned my lesson.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Yes, you're right. I've tried out a couple of similar strategies on the demo account and the results weren't that good. I lost my demo deposit in a couple of days...
    Well, here you are. I use a couple of technical indicators and fundamental analysis. It works quite well.
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    I've been trading in a demo account here for a couple of months. I don't want to rush and get a real account. I'd like to make sure that there are no problems with money withdrawal.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Ferin said:

I've been trading in a demo account here for a couple of months. I don't want to rush and get a real account. I'd like to make sure that there are no problems with money withdrawal.

Well it's hard to make sure there are no problems unless you deposit and try withdrawals. As always, be careful, deposit small amounts.
    This platform performs withdrawals quite well, by the way, never had problems with them. According to the rules, it should take up to 5 days, but you actually receive money within 24h.
    Not bad, one more question, are there any commissions for withdrawals? I'd like to know that in advance.
    I've never withdrawn anything, but they say on there web-site, I think, that this platform doesn't charge you for withdrawing.
    Yes, you're right, there are no commissions, it's another advantage of this platform. I also like that there are no limits for the amounts you want to withdraw, and I think it's right.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    duh, no binary options broker charges for withdrawals, or at least they didn't. Doesn't make them a safe broker, just saying.
    I don't know about the limits, I personally don't withdraw very big amounts, although perhaps there are some investors on this platform who make a lot of money and for them this feature is important.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I'm following advice of experienced people and studying different trading strategies. When I read it's clear, but then everything turns upside down. I think it's all useless.
    Seriously? =) It means you haven't understood anything or read it in a wrong place. Look up on olymp. There are many strategies and live examples. Check the archives of webinars. There are ones for newbies and for professionals. Some strategies are older than you and were developed by scientists based on math analysis. Even The Count of Monte Cristo used news trading.
    I've used tools of this broker. There are many of them and each of them has its own purpose. You can try them on demo first. But you need to bear in mind that all strategies have a probabilistic character. Even the most reliable strategy can be interfered by a chance circumstance.
    I've come across risk free algorithms online. It can't exist in principle. You shouldn't believe it. It's fake. I use scalping on olymp. Slowly, pips pips, and at least the risks are small.
  • BMtraderBMtrader Posts: 1
    Recently, I have a worst experiences with this broker. I had a VIP account, then I started to get only 1000 usd for profit+ 2000 usd deposit. But they was wonder I would get a huge money from them ( I think), they hided a hacker to access my account and conducted the stupid transactions to decrease my account to 390!. I trusted that they did it to claim anything to me and have the evident to proved that I did this tradings, they would have ay responsibilities.

When I reported to them, they refused to address this issue. Even I require them to send me the IP to investigate, the did not answer, just said that: "we were sorry to hear that.."...
    What a scam!! does anyone have same issue ?
    yes, everyone it seems. except the liars and marketers.
    To blame is the easiest thing to do. I have been trading on Olymp Trade for far more than a couple of months and have never had any problems with funds withdrawal. Of course, I can speak only for myself. Maybe others had something like that. You are begging the question about scam, but you'd better provided evidence.
    I was once refused to withdraw funds. But this was when I wanted to make withdrawal to another card, not to the one that I used for depositing money. And they didn't, actually, deny it, but asked to provide a new card for additional verification. The broker is fine in general. The funds withdrawal is done quickly with no commission.
    Is it hard to register there? Does verification process take long? I've heard that with others it takes weeks.
    You can register on Olymp in 3 minutes or even faster. Everything depends only on your Internet speed. I passed verification in 24 hours. I don't think it's long.
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    I saw on facebook that olymp trade has announced a competetion. It's the period of corporate reports in the USA now, and it's possible to try and predict whether the data of the 11 biggest companies is going to be better or worse than the analysts' forecasts. They promise to give 100% to the deposit you make with a promo code. I want to participate, I don't really risk anything much.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Qwerastis said:

I saw on facebook that olymp trade has announced a competetion. It's the period of corporate reports in the USA now, and it's possible to try and predict whether the data of the 11 biggest companies is going to be better or worse than the analysts' forecasts. They promise to give 100% to the deposit you make with a promo code. I want to participate, I don't really risk anything much.

LOL, brokers hyping up news trading is the most used bluff in this industry.
    Don't buy into that garbage story.

• A very suspicious event in my Olymp account....

Hi Folks, this is Julio from Brazil...

For those who are familiar with Olymp platform I have a few questions:

Is it possible to delete an entry in the Trades history?

Is it possible to start a trade for a company, then it finishes out of the money, it decreases 20 EUR in my balance and yeat it leaves absolute no traces whatsoever, no entries in the history, nothing?

Explaining: I trusted my cousing to operate my account on my behalf. He claimed to have started this amazon trade investing 20 EUR. I checked my balance in that period and it really decreased 20 EUR, I only had about 40 EUR total balance back then, almost impossible to get mistaken. He said the trade would last for a few days. Few days latter I asked about the result of the operation, he then replied to have postponed to the end of the week, Friday. Well, that Friday arrived and I see no entry in the history... waited until Monday, checked again, absolute no history about that "Amazon operation" anywhere in the site (I did rigorous checking at this time).

I repeated the ckecking in the next days... nothing...

Another strange thing, if I would start a new trade for a company now, I can find in the list: facebook, Tesla, Microsoft, etc, but, despite checking that list for several days I never found Amazon in the list. Is this list fixed or dynamic? I assume it is fixed since I never notice any change, always the same companies, which implies Amazon had never been there.

I don't really care about the lost 20 EUR, I only care about the honest of my cousin or about the reliability of Olymp platform.

Either my cousin or Olymp is being dishonest here.

I found more than 300 complaints about Olymp Trade in a respected complaining site here in my Country.
    https://www.reclameaqui.com.br/empresa/olymp-trade/

Lots of those complaints refer to some amount of money disapearing from your balance, so, if my money simply disapeared I would have stopped my investigation, however I can't ignore the fact that my cousin claimed to have started that Amazon trade while the money disapeared, and, most importantly, such operation left no traces whatsoever. I worked in tech industry for years, even got involved with programming and I can say how such a bug, though possible, would be very very unlikely (the finishing of a real operation leaving no entries in trades history due to buggy code).

What do you thing have happened guys?

I really apreciate other angles here.

I already spoke with their support team (by phone, email, both in English and Portuguese), only to discover how poor their support service is.

• GabrielKGabrielK Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Did you said olymptrade? HAHAHHAAH

Hello everyone, my name is Gabriel K.

So let's not waste time and go straight to the facts, because we all know how many scammers there is on this binary options world right?
    I have found and abused 3 bugs on the Olymptrade plataform, lets talk about them, links will be linked below!

Bug n.1:

Name of the broker: Olymp Trade

It all started at about 3 months ago, this broker had a little delay on their chart, so basically me and a few friends that used Metatrader4 were able to open the orders before a big candle explode, so you can imagine the little advantage we had, we used to operate only on news and some specific pairs (USDMXN, USDTRY, USDRUB, USDNOK) because there were a lot of big candles to take advantage off, we had little success on usual pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD).

Here's the results/proofs : https://imgur.com/a/UW8wHZg

The good thing about this bug, if a big candle turns you over, you still able to sell the option for a decent price.
    Unfortunely this bug is gone, Olymp implemented a tick system, so we can't open orders as fasts as it used to be, the bug is dead ladies and gentleman.

BUT: No one can stop a true bugtrader haahah, lets talk about bug number 2 =D

Bug n.2:

I don't know, this broker is so stupid it hurts. So i wake up with a message of one of my friends, telling me to rush to my account and trade the USDMXN, so i did. See, usually if you sell a option, you will never be able to gain you full payout, usually 80% on olymp trade for non-vip accounts. But this day it WAS, wtf? Yes and not only that, the chart was ping-pong mode, check these images and you will understand hahah

Here's the results/proofs : https://imgur.com/a/jcIeVYL

Sadly this one lasted not even 1 day.
    But yeah, we made a lot of money doing this. Do i feel bad about it? Hell no, these brokers earn billions on our backs selling dreams, so i dont really give a s.

Bug n.3:

I am pitching here, you can run if you want.

So we after all this party we thought it was over, we went back to Iq Option to trade like normal human beings, we are decent traders afterall, we don't double our accounts everyday, but we are able to make our daily 3% with not much trouble, and at this point we had a pretty decent size account, so, why not?

But again, like 1 week after OlympTrade changes their plataform we found another bug, i think at this point we can called it BugTrade, i will post one photo of tests i did on this bug, doesn't work if you put $1000 dolars per trade, afterall OlympTrade is famous for manipulating big orders, and thats why in this one i went pretty conservative, but very profitable nonetheless, about 12 trades in a couple minutes, shit's CRAZY good.

Photo of the results: https://imgur.com/HYTrLnC

Like i said this is a pitch, you don't have to buy if you don't want, and for the admins i will give a discount if you want to make sure this isn't a scam, i mean, thats the only reason i made sure to attach this amount of images afterall. The bug still working btw.

The price for this bug is $240, my email is down below if you want more information. Hope this posts help you guys to become more aware of this bugs, they are not very hard to find if you know what you are looking for.

dude, Olymptrade is such a scam I would never put money into an account to try out your bug. PS, I think you are a scam trying to get people to go to oymptrade. PS again, why would anybody want to trade with a buggy platform anyway, you may lose your wad to a bug as fast as take advantage of it. Booo, booo, boooo,
    Yes of course, if there is such possibility, it's silly to ignore it. I see olymp trade offers a lot of such perks actually. And its platform actually seems convenient.
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    Yes. I for example really like the fact there are a lot of indicators. Such as sentiment, for example. First I thought it was just for hype, but then I realised that sometime you need it. It's the traders' mood indicator and it lets you open or close positions in time.