Binary Option scam stories

CityJCityJ Posts: 1
Hello,
I'm a journalism student doing an investigation into binary option scammers. I am trying to speak to people who have been affected by scammers so that the article can inform other people about the dangers of trusting binary option fraudsters. If you have an information that would help me I would be so grateful!

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,271 admin
    CityJ said:

Hello,
    I'm a journalism student doing an investigation into binary option scammers. I am trying to speak to people who have been affected by scammers so that the article can inform other people about the dangers of trusting binary option fraudsters. If you have an information that would help me I would be so grateful!

Hey there, well the forum is full of such stories. Just browse and see or use the search function.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    I've also seen many times people complaining against this or that company, but not all the negative reviews are true. It happens sometimes that a newcomer looses their money through their fault and then starts blaming the company. I've often witnessed these situations.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 108
    Year, the worst thing you can do, is to trust the broker/accountmanager when he is trying to "help" you get rich...(or should i say POOR ?)
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    scams are present on the money markets as thieves are everywhere. The security is a huge issue while working on the online platforms. The best way to ensure your security is to change the passwords of your account on regular basis. Also, never get logged in from multiple devices. Thanks