BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Robbie ISSA Brown - Updates to ?his? service ??

2win1now2win1now Posts: 12
I do not endorse Robbie- I have been on his Free signals for a week and have no idea if they are real or fake. But of course he wins every day. And he puts out one FREE trade per day so that keeps me hooked and looking - I figured I would begin practice trading his signal this week.

I was attracted back to BO trading by "Trade With Robbie's" marketing that must have targeted my demographic - I did not jump right in with their preferred providers. I began researching public opinion and that led me to this forum.
I found a bunch of time wasting Binary Facebook groups and scammers before arriving here- scammers were ready to help me if I sent them money to open my account and let Mr Larry trade it so I got my $25,000 to $40,000 per month- That kind of Nirvana sends up red flags to me.

Trade with Robbie are suggesting to go with:
10Markets
Finpari as Robbie's favorite to me as a Canadian- emails are answered promptly
WYNN

And of course I don't see any of these on the "BEST" list here. I searched the forum and see he was previously associated with CToptions, maybe they changed name or created a new game?

SEE ATTACHED SCREENSHOT- I liked the idea Robbie puts forth of lowering your risk by having multiple trades planned at higher increments, you are supposedly not going to lose 10 in a row, so if you keep raising the amount you risk - this set of trades is more likely to win instead of just losing a small amount like $10. each time. Anybody have an opinion on just this strategy?? Is it unique?

I can provide more screenshots of all the positive- but that is a distraction from my real mission of deciding if I'll pay them the $250 per month for the full signals package. So far I have seen them put out a week of daily suggested trades that have all been winners based on their screen shot proofs. I will begin to test the koolaid they are selling on a provider they have not recommended.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    It's just another scam and you are being stupid.
    What screenshot? Seriously what the hell is that? Something he drew in paint?
    He is working with Finpari, they are crooks and in general, any signal service working with brokers
    are scammers because they get paid by the brokers - get it?
    Means the broker needs to take YOUR money and pay the signal service which means they, the signal
    service must make you lose. Either you are here to market this crap or you are just another fool.
    Which is it?
    About CTOption, they are scammers that's why and once the shit hit the fan too much he had to change
    to another shitty broker.
  • 2win1now2win1now Posts: 12
    Just another scam and I'm being stupid made me laugh out loud. Geez- I'm past getting scammed, I am really checking BO out to see if it is worth my pursuing. I love the idea of online work.

The screenshot was a strategy - how it was created I don't know.

I have seen Finpari pointed out here as bad company- thanks for that.

I am here to not be a fool :) I see your point about signal service not being in people's best interest- this game has a new twist: It goes like this, if Okane was a good trader and everyday at open of London he posted a winning trade before it happens, you would get a following and some people would even want to pay you for continuing to receive the good info you are putting out. I see that as different than a Signal Services which I never have tried previously.
    edited October 2016
    Ok, good. I saw your other posts after this one so I understand now.
    Check out some articles we have and I suggest you focus on learning how to read the charts or as we call it:
    "price action".

And actually, I do have "followers" whom I teach price action. They use the same techniques
    but trade their own accounts with their own judgments after learning/while learning and it is going well :)
    edited October 2016
    Ok- that's cool Okane.
    The hook and bait that Robbie Issa is using is the string of sending out one winning trade every day before it happens. He is being consistent and active and they answer emails promptly which builds credibility for the unitiated.
    Robbie then posts the end of trading day list each day showing the $1000 plus he made and offers to give you the full trading day info for $250 per month - sounds like a good deal if it's real.
    Then to go one step further after you trust his trades, if you sign up in one of the 3 companies he suggests and put down a minimum of $1500 - he'll give you a free month of his trade signals. And if you want you can also sign up for his copy trader- I assume that is where someone will lose their account in short order as you give up control ??
    Even though the daily trade seems to be good- I need to test trade it... It smelt fishy to me so I headed out to find more input and direction from places like this.
    I heard that in Cypress the laws are such that scam artists can not be prosecuted so I took notice that Robbie states he is in Cypress in his signature and made up my mind to be very careful trusting them.

I see - others have been watching him :) That's good
  • clintas73clintas73 Posts: 1
    Robbie issa scammed me 18k aussie with his cronies at B4 binary he is a bloody crook, look out, you have been warned
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Well, if you dont want to put your money in Robbies robots, you can look at hes reversals template...I have used Robbies Reversals Template for 2 years now, and i am very happy with it. I am not using it the way Robbie shows in hes videos, but i am taking advantage of the templates constant changing Support and resistance lines, and this works with me...And I am in control of my trades....NOT a robot ;)
    Olebobo said:

Well, if you dont want to put your money in Robbies robots, you can look at hes reversals template...I have used Robbies Reversals Template for 2 years now, and i am very happy with it. I am not using it the way Robbie shows in hes videos, but i am taking advantage of the templates constant changing Support and resistance lines, and this works with me...And I am in control of my trades....NOT a robot ;)

Always best not to buy things from scammers in the first place. When it comes to support and resistance lines, hand drawn are the best.
    You need some experience but in the end they beat these robots created by scammers online.
    I can promise you, that these lines are NOT made by robots, unless you call complicated calculations a robot.
    I have always known that he was(is) a scammer, but i really did think that hes Reversals Template with signals sounded so promissing, so i purchased a template. The signal part didnt work for me, but the lines are working extremely good...
    It is like the lines are walls for the candlestics...mostly they bounce back, and sometimes candle goes through, but the candle(s) have to work hard to get through, even on a 60 sec chart..
    So...you can call it what you like, but i have found MY way of trading that works...Not saying that it works for everybody ;)
    PS ! I wouldnt give my money to a robot !!! Been there done that...and lost :/
    Olebobo said:

FiboPiv and Waddah Attars S/R are also good indicators by the way, I used them before I got good at drawing my own lines:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/waddah-attars-weekly-pivot-indicator-strategy/
    Fibopiv is better for lower timeframes below H4 and the other one for higher TF's if I remember correctly. These are free indicators.
    Okane said:

Olebobo said:

FiboPiv and Waddah Attars S/R are also good indicators by the way, I used them before I got good at drawing my own lines:
    Fibopiv is better for lower timeframes below H4 and the other one for higher TF's if I remember correctly. These are free indicators.
    But...are these indicator providers also chart providers ... i mean...not like MT4, but direct providers of price charts ?
    Olebobo said:

Okane said:

Olebobo said:

But...are these indicator providers also chart providers ... i mean...not like MT4, but direct providers of price charts ?
    You load them on MT4.
  • TWRFXTWRFX Posts: 1
    UNFAIR BAD REVIEWS FOR TRADE WITH ROBBIE
    Hello you have an unfair review of my services on your website, I would like that you take a second look into what my company is doing and how many people I am actually helping every single day, it is unfair to me to have such a bad review when I’m in fact actually one of the only honest and successful traders/EA creators with real results helping people , please join my public Facebook group and see for yourself what all my customers comment and say about me and my services thanks you !
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/405215649922247
    TWRFX said:

UNFAIR BAD REVIEWS FOR TRADE WITH ROBBIE
    Hello you have an unfair review of my services on your website, I would like that you take a second look into what my company is doing and how many people I am actually helping every single day, it is unfair to me to have such a bad review when I’m in fact actually one of the only honest and successful traders/EA creators with real results helping people , please join my public Facebook group and see for yourself what all my customers comment and say about me and my services thanks you !
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/405215649922247

All I see on your link is "earn money selling the autotrader".
    Come on man, if that think could make a dollar it wouldn't be begging for resales.
    Also, it sounds like a pyramid scheme.