BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals

Bitcoin and Etherium

OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
Bitcoin has turned to the bullish side. Now we are waiting for Etherium to turn bullish also...
IF Etherium is strong enough, it will follow Bitcoin within a day, if not, it will continue down....exceiting !
Very strong resistance AND support lines encloses the very small daily candle, so something is to happen...soooon ;)

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    So are you going to share trades here? Because this is the Trading Journals room.
    If you do trade Cryptocurrency, feel free to share and also charts. You can see examples of how to in other trading journals here.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    No, i am not sharing trades, i am just giving the community a chance of deciding IF they have to make a choice...it will propably be NOW they have to do it ?
    But... i am in doubt about this Trading Journal room ? Am i expected to show charts and Journals here ? Do you want the past trades or one i am going to take ?
    People are free to make own analysis based upon my comments...
    Olebobo said:

Bitcoin has turned to the bullish side. Now we are waiting for Etherium to turn bullish also...
    IF Etherium is strong enough, it will follow Bitcoin within a day, if not, it will continue down....exceiting !
    Very strong resistance AND support lines encloses the very small daily candle, so something is to happen...soooon ;)

By the way, looks bearish to me ;)
    Olebobo said:

Olebobo said:

There is a good reason too;
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-07/bitcoin-s-tokyo-whale-sold-400-million-and-he-s-not-done-yet
    Okane said:

Olebobo said:

Olebobo said:

There is a good reason too;
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-07/bitcoin-s-tokyo-whale-sold-400-million-and-he-s-not-done-yet
    OMG... He can finish Bitcoin if he want, or make it "back to scratch" The rest of the crypto truely follows the "king"...mostly :/
    Well, been downhill since December but hopefully it will turn again soon. Once the price is "low enough" new investors can jump in.
  • mitthewmitthew Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    I agree with you @Okane, once the price is "low enough" new investors can jump in.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    There's been a lot regulatory uncertainty that has limited access to exchanges in some different countries. Soon as this blows over the market will be able to rebound, until then prices will just get pushed lower and lower until they have no choice but to bounce back. When that happens I think we'll see some of the wickedest gains the crypto market has ever experienced.
    Yes....we have to keep our eyes and ears open, and hope that we maybe can skim the top of the cream :)
    For me it looks like ETH could go all the way down to 400$. From there I am expecting a bounce. If the bounce doesn't come
    at that level then it looks bad :'(
  • TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    High transaction fees and slow processing of payments has impacted on the value of Bitcoin along with other factors. When the Lightning network is implemented facilitating low transaction fees and faster processing prices should become more bullish.
    Okane said:

For me it looks like ETH could go all the way down to 400$. From there I am expecting a bounce. If the bounce doesn't come

Just my thought (y)... but i think i will gaze to the market anyway...crazy things are happening in the market these days, so anything can happen !
    Hmmm...i have been thinking(dont comment that)...Why the h... is Trump dooing a crazy thing like Tull on some stuff from China ?? He know that this will impact the world markets...AND he knows that he can make millions in hes own company, so very convenient.
    But...is that not "conflict of interest", or is he allowed to skimm the cream ?
    I know that this Tull can be of interest for the US, but this is only shortterm...immediately China made a small counteract....think this can go on a looong time :/
    Okane said:

Very close now....444$ now
    Yeah, almost there. 414. Could be reached today. The bounce may not come directly if it comes at all.
    We have first bounce at prox 410...maybe we se 2. and 3. bounce also...testing the support...and then ??? The rest of the market is still going down !
    But crypto should be independent...or ?
    Olebobo said:

We have first bounce at prox 410...maybe we se 2. and 3. bounce also...testing the support...and then ??? The rest of the market is still going down !

Not really, if people have bad economy they withdraw cryptos too.
    I think even 350 is a possibility for ETH.
    http://prntscr.com/ixx73s
    That's where it broke up on the weekly charts.
    Thats what i mean. The market is still bearish, crypto owners get scared and sell... so you could be right about 350. We will see about that in a day or two ;)
    Okane said:

Olebobo said:

Not really, if people have bad economy they withdraw cryptos too.
    I think even 350 is a possibility for ETH.
    http://prntscr.com/ixx73s
    That's where it broke up on the weekly charts.
    If we are luckey, we maybe will have a morning star at the end of day (daily) ? And the Fibo is also at -100% ! This could be the turning point ?
    Well, seems like the 350 was reached more or less and the expected bounce is there, not too strong but price is above 400 now.
    Excatly, and i bought at 360, so allready in profit :) Maybe down to a test of 350, so look up out there !
    Olebobo said:

Excatly, and i bought at 360, so allready in profit :) Maybe down to a test of 350, so look up out there !

Nice, now let's hope for a decent bounce back.
    I got in last year at 260.
    Let us hope that it will just test the 360 and THEN go to the skies...If it continues down, your profit may be in danger ?
    This fight between US and China seems to go on a while, maybe the crypto will do so also ?
    This downtrip has engulfed most of your profit, then :/
    Hope it will recover (y)
    Olebobo said:

Let us hope that it will just test the 360 and THEN go to the skies...If it continues down, your profit may be in danger ?
    This fight between US and China seems to go on a while, maybe the crypto will do so also ?
    Hope it will recover (y)

Well, this is also one of the issues:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads-in-june
    Okane said:

Olebobo said:

Hope it will recover (y)

Well, this is also one of the issues:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads-in-june
    Hmmm...well spottet. Do you have an additional screen to monitor Bloomberg ?
    I really need one for Bloomberg, and one for Forex calender too :)

But...you are right, this could be one of the issues also :/

But now to the Unemploiment Claims of US.....
    I have two monitors but not for monitoring Bloomberg no. I use one for charting, other for broker.
    But often I am doing other things like trading and watching TV shows or doing other work on the other monitor.
    Okane said:

I have two monitors but not for monitoring Bloomberg no. I use one for charting, other for broker.
    But often I am doing other things like trading and watching TV shows or doing other work on the other monitor.

Oh i see, same here. But i am not that interested in Bloomberg, i am trading very short trades....i am only trying to avoid sudden mooves, you know, anouncements and so on, so i am only in to Forex calender to check the actual number.
    I think the Forex calender is a little to slow, i dont get results on time, so a lot of moovement is going on before i get the result.
    Have you any idear where i can find a better supplier than FC, or is this the best ?
    I use forexfactory.com. Normally you know there will be news coming out and you can avoid trading during that time.
    Okane said:

I use forexfactory.com. Normally you know there will be news coming out and you can avoid trading during that time.

A couple of years ago, Thomson Reuter were able to provide a "pre schedualed news result" that we had to buy per month, but unfortunately they dont provide that anymore...
    Is is a little difficult to predict the outcome of news, even if we know the forecast.
    So, like you said, try to avoid the News ;)
    By the way...Forex Factory and Forex Calender are the same : Forex Factory !
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    it's hard to avoid the news, it happens everyday, its better to focus on long term trends than news anyway.