BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

Does anybody knows anything about Binatex?

Hi everyone. Does anybody knows anything about Binatex? I have seen their ads a lot recently and want to give them a try, but I have doubts. Reviews are mixed, so I don't know what to believe. Have you tried them? Have you earned there? If so, how much? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    TonyOne said:

Hi everyone. Does anybody knows anything about Binatex? I have seen their ads a lot recently and want to give them a try, but I have doubts. Reviews are mixed, so I don't know what to believe. Have you tried them? Have you earned there? If so, how much? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, they are unregulated. The FMRRC license is not to be confused with regulation.
    Regarding ads, forget about ads. Starting June, Google will forbid any unregulated brokers to push ads.
    So don't trust any ads until these new Google policies kick in. Only brokers and exchanges that are regulated in the countries
    they intend to advertise towards can promote via ads and this is good. What you can do as an investor is to avoid bucket shops that are not regulated.