BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

IQ Option Support Official Topic

2»

Comments

• OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112

Olebobo said:

I have a demoaccount at IQ option. I have experienced a very slow reacting page since the day i started using it. I have no problem with other brokers..
    Could this problem be solved by using another search page than GoogleCrome, that i am using now ?

Hello, Olebobo!

We are very sorry you have to experience delays. The reason might be a slow Internet connection. IQ Option platform is a complicated IT product which requires a lot of sources for its best performance. In order to check if the issue occurs due to the Internet speed, please, check your ping.

Ping is a computer network administration software utility used to test the reachability of a host on an Internet Protocol (IP) network. It measures the round-trip time for messages sent from the originating host to a destination computer that are echoed back to the source.

To run a ping test, you should:
    1) Press Win+R you will see the Run window (Win button is given on the keyboard http://prntscr.com/e1domw)
    2) Enter cmd in the field and press OK.
    3) Enter: ping iqoption.com, press Enter.
    4) Make the screenshot of the result and send it to support@iqoption.com and notify our support about your issue with all the details.

The normal ping results should be around 40 ms.

If you have higher ping, you may contact your Internet provider to check the options for improving the connection for you. It is also recommended not to download any files and not to open many windows while trading on IQ Option.

Thank you for your consideration!
    Thank you for your fast reply...
    I tried to PING iqoption.com 2 times, and it was not able to connect at all. At the same time i tried to ping highlow.com, it took 189mS, and MT4 only 42mS...
    But i will send a screenshot to support
    Olebobo said:

Olebobo said:

I have a demoaccount at IQ option. I have experienced a very slow reacting page since the day i started using it. I have no problem with other brokers..
    Could this problem be solved by using another search page than GoogleCrome, that i am using now ?

Hello, Olebobo!

We are very sorry you have to experience delays. The reason might be a slow Internet connection. IQ Option platform is a complicated IT product which requires a lot of sources for its best performance. In order to check if the issue occurs due to the Internet speed, please, check your ping.

Ping is a computer network administration software utility used to test the reachability of a host on an Internet Protocol (IP) network. It measures the round-trip time for messages sent from the originating host to a destination computer that are echoed back to the source.

To run a ping test, you should:
    1) Press Win+R you will see the Run window (Win button is given on the keyboard http://prntscr.com/e1domw)
    2) Enter cmd in the field and press OK.
    3) Enter: ping iqoption.com, press Enter.
    4) Make the screenshot of the result and send it to support@iqoption.com and notify our support about your issue with all the details.

The normal ping results should be around 40 ms.

If you have higher ping, you may contact your Internet provider to check the options for improving the connection for you. It is also recommended not to download any files and not to open many windows while trading on IQ Option.

Thank you for your consideration!
    Thank you for your fast reply...
    I tried to PING iqoption.com 2 times, and it was not able to connect at all. At the same time i tried to ping highlow.com, it took 189mS, and MT4 only 42mS...
    But i will send a screenshot to support
    Maybe if i write iqoptions.com, and ping that, it takes only 33mS...that little "s" makes the difference ;)
    So...nothing wrong with my connection !
  • Hello!

Let us kindly tell you that we have experienced some technical issues on our platform which could cause the situation where you were not able to check the ping for IQ Option website. Let us kindly tell you that iqoptions.com is not our domain and therefore can not be considered as the result.
    However, if your ping for IQ Option is fine, please, please, contact our support and notify them about the issues you are facing. We will carefully consider your case and come up with the answer for you.

Thank you!

Hello!

Let us kindly tell you that we have experienced some technical issues on our platform which could cause the situation where you were not able to check the ping for IQ Option website. Let us kindly tell you that iqoptions.com is not our domain and therefore can not be considered as the result.
    However, if your ping for IQ Option is fine, please, please, contact our support and notify them about the issues you are facing. We will carefully consider your case and come up with the answer for you.

Thank you!

Thanks for the information that iqoptions.com is not your domain, but it has your logo ? Does that mean that iqoptions.com is a scam ? Or is it a parallel page for special users ?
    I tried to ping iqoption.com once more, and 100% lost :/
    Olebobo said:

Hello!

Thank you!

Thanks for the information that iqoptions.com is not your domain, but it has your logo ? Does that mean that iqoptions.com is a scam ? Or is it a parallel page for special users ?
    ....AND i have even been on my demo 10 min ago ???
  • Olebobo said:

Hello!

Thank you!

Hello!

Thank you for your answer! Let us underline that iqoptions.com is our affiliate and it is not a platform itself, so you are not able to trade using the website.
    Concerning your inquiry about ping, we can tell you that for now, you may not check the ping results due to the technical reasons. Please, contact our support by hotline, email or live chat in your trade room (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts) with all the details of the issue you are facing and we will forward your case to our technical department, so we can investigate the reason for the delay.

We are sorry for all the inconveniences it might bring to you. We are hoping for your understanding!
  • nguyenvanducnguyenvanduc Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    I try to withdraw money from the IQ option to Skrill , Neteller. But not successful.
    They say my account needs additional verification that can take up to 30 days.
    My account is fully verified
    Why do I have to wait for verification while I have full verification?
    Why does it take 30 days to verify my withdrawal?
    IQ option hold my money
    I am very worried about this.
  • nguyenvanducnguyenvanduc Posts: 2

I try to withdraw money from the IQ option to Skrill , Neteller. But not successful.
    They say my account needs additional verification that can take up to 30 days.
    My account is fully verified
    Why do I have to wait for verification while I have full verification?
    Why does it take 30 days to verify my withdrawal?
    IQ option hold my money
    I am very worried about this.

The transaction has been processed
    thanks IQ option
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Happy to hear!