BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Regulated broker with 1 min crypto trading???

OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
Anyone has any idear if there is a Regulated OR trusted broker where i can trade crypto(pairs) on 1 min BO trades ?

Any proposals are welcome :)

Comments

• OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    I have found a broker my self, Optionfield, and they allow trading crypto 60sec ON THE MT4 platform with an add-on app where you start the whole program from....
    BUT...i don`t know this broker ? Can anybody tell anything about them ???
    They seem NOT to be regulated, but i can`t find any scam-stories about them...
    Please comment !
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited May 2018
    Olebobo said:

I have found a broker my self, Optionfield, and they allow trading crypto 60sec ON THE MT4 platform with an add-on app where you start the whole program from....
    Please comment !

If they are not regulated you should stay away. The reason there are no scam stories (YET) is because they are
    very NEW. They have not much traffic right now and the soon as traffic goes up you will find those
    scam stories. An unregulated broker is a recipe for disaster. Also, a serious broker would have a license. They claim to be in
    St. Vincent and the Grenadines which is a typical bucket shop address but don't even have a license there. PS, that address is not a real office.
    It's just a virtual office so you don't even know who these people are or where they are.
    Okane said:

Olebobo said:

Please comment !

If they are not regulated you should stay away. The reason there are no scam stories (YET) is because they are
    very NEW. They have not much traffic right now and the soon as traffic goes up you will find those
    scam stories. An unregulated broker is a recipe for disaster. Also, a serious broker would have a license. They claim to be in
    St. Vincent and the Grenadines which is a typical bucket shop address but don't even have a license there. PS, that address is not a real office.
    It's just a virtual office so you don't even know who these people are or where they are.
    Hmmm...i am also a little afraid of the outcome if i put money intto this otc shop...
    But i have always wondered, how do regulated brokers get regulated ? They can`t just get regulated over night...i mean, it takes several years of good annual accounts to be able to be regulated...
    So these brokers, like IQoption and HighLow, has also been newstarters, that were not regulated, untill they got approved...am i right ?
    But you are right about the adress...arrrgh, not good...a nice seat for a scam-shop :/
    Olebobo said:

Okane said:

Olebobo said:

Please comment !

Hmmm...i am also a little afraid of the outcome if i put money intto this otc shop...
    But i have always wondered, how do regulated brokers get regulated ? They can`t just get regulated over night...i mean, it takes several years of good annual accounts to be able to be regulated...
    So these brokers, like IQoption and HighLow, has also been newstarters, that were not regulated, untill they got approved...am i right ?
    But you are right about the adress...arrrgh, not good...a nice seat for a scam-shop :/
    Yes buy you can obtain a license already. Things have changed also. It's not like years ago when you would run like a bucket shop
    for 4 years then suddenly "buy" a CySEC regulation. Also, in most countries, first you need to get a license to offer financial services.
    But this is no way a comparison. You have a broker that started just a few months ago, no traffic, no address, no info, no regulation, no license... you might as well throw away your money. Even if you want to gamble and deposit with an unregulated money, you want to know they have been in service for some time and have built a good reputation. Like Ayrex for example, it's a good example. They came to various forums and the people in the forums confirmed they were getting paid out in a manner of minutes/hours and their official support is always around and solves issues.
    In your case, that just looks like a website anyone can build in a few days lol...
    Thanks Okane. I get wiser by the minut ;)
    But i still need to find a regulated broker where i can trade cryptos in 60sec trades...or at least a "trusted" broker, where there is a chance i will be able to withdraw from profit, AND recieve it in my bankaccount..
    OptionFields demoaccount is fine, but does no good, if i cant find a trusted broker to put real money in ?
    Olebobo said:

Thanks Okane. I get wiser by the minut ;)
    But i still need to find a regulated broker where i can trade cryptos in 60sec trades...or at least a "trusted" broker, where there is a chance i will be able to withdraw from profit, AND recieve it in my bankaccount..
    OptionFields demoaccount is fine, but does no good, if i cant find a trusted broker to put real money in ?

I would stay away from 60 sec trading to be honest. I can't really trust a broker to be so accurate
    and fast that I can rely on the price/execution that I get. I hear so many complaints from 60sec traders
    regarding execution and delays etc that I don't think it's worth the headache. Also, in the long run I believe it's hard
    to predict a 60s market. That's just my thoughts, I could be wrong.
    I know what you mean. I trade 30 sec on HighLow with much better result than i can ever do on 60sec !
    But i am trying to help a guy, you know who, with hes crypto thing...BUT it takes a trusted broker where we can trade crypto 60sec before it works.
    It works with demo on Optionfield, but we agreed not to fund a real account with these guys, yet... because of the reasons we have discussed above.
    ...what does it help to winn on demo, if we cant use real money anywhere ?
    More about the results later (If it works out with a live trading).
  • EvaVBEvaVB Posts: 1
    Olebobo said:

Anyone has any idear if there is a Regulated OR trusted broker where i can trade crypto(pairs) on 1 min BO trades ?

Hi. Try Cryptobitup. It is regulated by Financial Market Relations Regulation Center and National Bank of Georgia. The broker offers more than 300 trading tools ( Crypto vs Crypto, Crypto vs USDT, Indices vs BTC, Commodities vs BTC , Stocks vs BTC. 1 minutes timeframe is available of course, but i think long-term trading is much more better
    EvaVB said:

Olebobo said:

Hi. Try Cryptobitup. It is regulated by Financial Market Relations Regulation Center and National Bank of Georgia. The broker offers more than 300 trading tools ( Crypto vs Crypto, Crypto vs USDT, Indices vs BTC, Commodities vs BTC , Stocks vs BTC. 1 minutes timeframe is available of course, but i think long-term trading is much more better
    Hmm... always not a good sign when someone's first post is a broker promotion.
    By the way, it says Cryptobitup is in the UK - then why isn't there an FCA regulation or license at least?
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I ahve been trading from a long time and I found crypto trading the most difficult one that is why I left it now and I am now just holding on some bitcoins with the hope of rise in the price. What do you people think about crypto trading? Is it better to hold on?
  • LiverekhLiverekh Posts: 24
    I agree that short term trading with cryptos have some challenges as this is still not so mature market with volatilities generally following some sort of longer term trend. In this sense it is better to trade it like equities – buy and hold
  • OrarekOrarek Posts: 1
    UK has such a strict rules regarding brokerage so, I don’t think that it is possible for one company to operate on this market if it is not officially registered for brokerage services. In EU there is a ban for trading Binary Options
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    More and more people are leaving binary options, in past it was iq options and moving closer to something like crypto or good old forex and stocks/shares. That's what I recommend you to do with some good verifiable regulated broker anyway;)
  • LoganLogan Posts: 14
    It might be that some people are leaving trading binary option because it is very hard to trade. You would need to have significant experience in order to win this market. Not everyone have such capacity, so it is then better to trade some other asset
  • LiverekhLiverekh Posts: 24
    I cannot be certain about current trends in BO market, if people are leaving it or not. Certainly, with increasing popularity of crypto currencies there is huge competition among BO, IQ, Forex and Stock market, so it might be that people are just switching to crypto as profitability is higher
  • mattbel66mattbel66 Posts: 2
    Thanks for sharing