Olymp Trade your opinion.

124»

Comments

• TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    Well, if you want to lose your deposit, then you can use these strategies=)
  • Mainly Russians are using Olymp Trade, don't you think? Perhaps its good in that area.
  • BossBoss Posts: 46
    Martingale strategy was the first thing I came across when I started trading. The experience wasn't that good, to be honest. But I learned my lesson.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 75
    Yes, you're right. I've tried out a couple of similar strategies on the demo account and the results weren't that good. I lost my demo deposit in a couple of days...
    Well, here you are. I use a couple of technical indicators and fundamental analysis. It works quite well.
  • FerinFerin Posts: 17
    I've been trading in a demo account here for a couple of months. I don't want to rush and get a real account. I'd like to make sure that there are no problems with money withdrawal.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,163 admin
    Ferin said:

I've been trading in a demo account here for a couple of months. I don't want to rush and get a real account. I'd like to make sure that there are no problems with money withdrawal.

Well it's hard to make sure there are no problems unless you deposit and try withdrawals. As always, be careful, deposit small amounts.
    This platform performs withdrawals quite well, by the way, never had problems with them. According to the rules, it should take up to 5 days, but you actually receive money within 24h.
    Not bad, one more question, are there any commissions for withdrawals? I'd like to know that in advance.
    I've never withdrawn anything, but they say on there web-site, I think, that this platform doesn't charge you for withdrawing.
    Yes, you're right, there are no commissions, it's another advantage of this platform. I also like that there are no limits for the amounts you want to withdraw, and I think it's right.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 542 mod
    duh, no binary options broker charges for withdrawals, or at least they didn't. Doesn't make them a safe broker, just saying.
    I don't know about the limits, I personally don't withdraw very big amounts, although perhaps there are some investors on this platform who make a lot of money and for them this feature is important.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 12
    I'm following advice of experienced people and studying different trading strategies. When I read it's clear, but then everything turns upside down. I think it's all useless.
    Seriously? =) It means you haven't understood anything or read it in a wrong place. Look up on olymp. There are many strategies and live examples. Check the archives of webinars. There are ones for newbies and for professionals. Some strategies are older than you and were developed by scientists based on math analysis. Even The Count of Monte Cristo used news trading.
    I've used tools of this broker. There are many of them and each of them has its own purpose. You can try them on demo first. But you need to bear in mind that all strategies have a probabilistic character. Even the most reliable strategy can be interfered by a chance circumstance.
    I've come across risk free algorithms online. It can't exist in principle. You shouldn't believe it. It's fake. I use scalping on olymp. Slowly, pips pips, and at least the risks are small.
  • BMtraderBMtrader Posts: 1
    Recently, I have a worst experiences with this broker. I had a VIP account, then I started to get only 1000 usd for profit+ 2000 usd deposit. But they was wonder I would get a huge money from them ( I think), they hided a hacker to access my account and conducted the stupid transactions to decrease my account to 390!. I trusted that they did it to claim anything to me and have the evident to proved that I did this tradings, they would have ay responsibilities.

When I reported to them, they refused to address this issue. Even I require them to send me the IP to investigate, the did not answer, just said that: "we were sorry to hear that.."...
    What a scam!! does anyone have same issue ?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 542 mod
    yes, everyone it seems. except the liars and marketers.
    To blame is the easiest thing to do. I have been trading on Olymp Trade for far more than a couple of months and have never had any problems with funds withdrawal. Of course, I can speak only for myself. Maybe others had something like that. You are begging the question about scam, but you'd better provided evidence.
    I was once refused to withdraw funds. But this was when I wanted to make withdrawal to another card, not to the one that I used for depositing money. And they didn't, actually, deny it, but asked to provide a new card for additional verification. The broker is fine in general. The funds withdrawal is done quickly with no commission.