BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

ZuluTrade's Binary Options Signals

ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
Any thoughts on ZuluTrade's new binary options signal service?

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    100% CRAP because here is why in a list lol...

1) They will not pay trader well as Signal Push or other unamed services yet to come to light *wink *wink...

2) They only use SPOTOPTION = ISRAELI MAFIA, we know that you won't have any problems there! SEVERE SARCASM

3) They won't touch = "NO U.S. TRADERS" which is over half of Binary Options traders due to being afraid of the U.S. government regulations/Nazi regime..

Nice but with all those reasons above = 100% USELESS

What this will do is OPEN a DOORWAY to a whole new group of Newbies so people who don't or have not known anything about bins before are going to become aware so you should see traffic pickup due to that fact.. Of which many of those people can be introduced to better services then Zulutrade as they start their binary options journey... Just have to keep them away from the Micheal Freemans and Norbert German Bankers of the world...
    edited December 2014
    My idea for a PERFECT signal service is one based on RETURNS ON EQUITY where people would VOLUNTARILY pay a percentage that can easily be seen through the signal platform of what %size and equity the traders trade to calculate this. It would have to be exclusive to people with accounts above a high watermark to even make it worth while for the signal provider/platform provider... But you show anybody with money returns of 10x to 50x their starting equity in 6 months to a year and I don't think you would have a shortage ;)

PAY BASED ON PERFORMANCE = MY DREAM!
    edited December 2014
    Also ZULUTRADE does a few things right as showing trade sizes in $ and ROI on account as well as their win%s so all other platforms should take note of this. Promoting just an ITM% means little if the signal provider does use good money management. Duh the real money in trading is made with both "RISK/MONEY MANAGEMENT" not just your ITM %. Real traders by the way focus on their RETURNS more then anything so ITM%s alone are useless as looking in only one direction when crossing the street, lol... SPLAT!!!

Simply put "THIS IS NOT A PHUCKING HOBBY FOR ME I NEED TO GET PAID!"

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    edited December 2014
    Thanks Lotz, they also say that a fee may be charged by your broker for connecting your account to ZuluTrade. I assume that this would be per trade. I also wonder what the slippage is like. I think they do cater for US traders though?
  • mrsbearmrsbear Posts: 43
    Bit puzzled as I received a promotional email from binaryoptions.net today about this service.
  • TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    Yes they cater for US traders also. In addition AAAFX which is supposedly fully integrated into Zulutrade they allow other brokers that accept US clients such as Redwood, Cherrytrade, LBinary, GOptions, Amber Options, BigOption, Magnum Options and a few more you may not of heard of. Obviously some of these brokers have dubious reputations.
  • mosesbetmosesbet Posts: 12
    I'm a little confused. Why would SpotOption brokers join Zulutrade if they lose money when traders win? Isn't it a conflict of interest or am I missing something?

I did notice some small things. For example you need to be careful when choosing someone to follow. Some people have 100+ trades with 100% win-rat e because they simply executed the same trades many times over.

• damianpedamianpe Posts: 16
    edited February 2015
    I was going to defend them, glad I didnt. I did tests on it and it sucks, even best providers put many trades a day, some of them are good, then they lose terribly. I was also struck by fact that on 1min expiry you get over 45 sec delay in signal, what a joke. I asked them about it, they replied that its normal, lags and delays happen as with every computer system. So I stuck to best providers with longer timeframes and noticed after few days that even best ones in the end martingale and lose money like untrained babies. 20 times 'put' on wrong bet and so on. Then I used settings to limit their entries and money involved. I cut out worse players and let it go for few days. Loses, loses, loses. F### ZuluTrade.
    Zulutrade is allowing Spotoption to phuck clients = delays in trades. This makes it unusable as the times of entry will not match the providers results. Unless they guarantee the same price as the provider they suck a$$ which I predicted ahead of time. Signal Push is your only real choice for such trading. Zulutrade is in bed with Spotoption which means you as a client are in a threesome. Think of yourself as a hot teenage cheerleader and them as 2 old fat scottish farmers. Yup same ole same ole. SpotOption once again proves it is just out to screw their clients. DON'T USE SPOTOPTION BASED BROKERS!
  • austingausting Posts: 5
    Got it and thanks for the heads up Lotz. I was looking at it but just have a bad feeling. Not really sure what was it but it seems to have a catch.
    Data exists if backed up. image