BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

is-scam.com IS A SCAM!

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Complaints
Here is a site that is likely going to get sued very soon by various parties as they are writing false reviews and spamming like mad all over the place and we have a very good idea exactly who owns it as well. If you see reviews from this site ignore them as they recommend SCAM services such as Binary Robot, Banc De Binary and Binary Hedge Fund all of which are horrible scams that make the whole binary options industry look like a joke!

Comments

• NafiNafi Posts: 3
    Please add Aaoption to your list.They are also scammers
  • Yes absolutely www.is-scam.com itself is a scam. I was tricked out of 50K USD over the last 8 months by Banc de Binary. Stay away if you want to keep your money.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Yes I know. Many of these "scam busters" are just created to promote their own scams or other high paying scams.
  • HenningHenning Posts: 1
    edited October 2016
    Plus Option is a scam. I deposited $1000 in error on there site. I request a refund for which permission was eventually granted on 12 August 2016. The amount was deducted from my account but never paid into my bank.
    They cannot supply me with.proof of refund/deposit into my bank account. It is clear that fraud was committed.
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    Thanks for the warning...
  • NeyoNeyo Posts: 1
    FTRADE is a scam. My broker WILLIAM GOLD intimidate me to invest 5k USD. i traded myself and make 6K on top of my investment. i decided to withdraw 10K back. after 2 weeks still no reply or respond from FTRADE and WILLIAM GOLD. i lose my confidendence in them as i have fallen in the SCAM. since im not able to get back my money i decide to lose everything to cut my lose rather than to have money kept in their account. its been a painful experience. i hope my testimomy will help you not to fall for their SCAM.

• LadeLade Posts: 1
    Is OXMarkets a scam? They use real money. 78,750 naira
  • sumeesumee Posts: 5
    I do not think OxMarkets is a scam, it is an established European licensed Binary Options & Forex broker. Among the scams I encountered are Forex Maverick, Quantum Code, Binary Robot 365 and Signal Samurai.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hi traders,

Is-scam.com is a scam. So is https://thebestbinaryoptionsbrokers.net/ and www.binarytoday.com. All of these websites are fake review websites run by internet ghosts/trolls with the sole aim of denouncing legitimate services and promoting 50% itm products that are funnels for unregulated scam brokers in order to lure depositors with the view of generating CPA commission for the marketer.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• Kayafx.com is a real scam 100%accurate
  • SpjokelineSpjokeline Posts: 1
    I was trading on kayafx but now they have taken 1250 USA dollar from me. They Said that the bitcoin was droping but it not
  • Is zoom trade a scam anyone know??
  • How about this binary options robot 365 scam or scam free ?????
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

How about this binary options robot 365 scam or scam free ?????

Yes, all these robots are scams. They work for brokers.
  • vklopp5vklopp5 Posts: 4
    After I was scammed by banc de binary options brokers, I hired a Pro charge back expert who helped me recover my funds. We need to put these scammers out of business. Feel free to reach via google mail
  • MatiMati Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    bitprofiting.com are scam, they cheated me of $1800.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    what are they? a signal, a broker? an adviser?