BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

signals

Hey all I'm new to trading and wonder if forex signals can be used for trading binarys. Thanks.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited March 2018
    Hey. No. Forex signals don't come with expiries. They often use targets where you have to manually exit the trade or set up a
    take profit price.

Forex strategies however can be adapted to fit binary options trading. Also, forex analysis and charting methods are really good for trading.
    I use Price Action myself which originates from Forex trading.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    I agree with theabove. I'd say, at binary options you should "guess" a price after a certain period, while in forex you just need to take your money after they reach a certain sum. But in forex you aren't told when it's going to happen.
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    Don't do freshman mistakes. Today you're looking for signals and tomorrow you are brooding because of the fact that you lost all the deposit due to bad signals...
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    It is really a good question from the beginners point of view. I would like to advise you to rely on your own abilities as it is quite a different field from the forex trading. The signals in binary options are not well satisfactory. Thank you!
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    Yes, you can get these services as many experienced traders offer such services in order to help out new traders. You need to pay them according to the profit you earn or fixed amounts as well on monthly or yearly basis. Skype and Telegram play an important role in this regard!