i need help

Hello pls can someone help me I am a newbie in the system and wants to start trading and I registered with IQ option pls what the first thing I should do.

Comments

• OleboboOlebobo Posts: 108
    Hi Ginash. I would also look at some trading videos on YouTube. But be carefull...a lot of the videos are scammers that try to drag you in to a scam !
    You also need to find out, if you want to trade Binary or Forex/CFD, and discover what the difference is.
    Start up with a free demoaccount with a REGULATED broker, and start practise...A LOT...
    Be carefull out there ;)
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 108
    The IQ Option IS regulated by the way (y)
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    Open a demo account first and trade on it. As far as I know, IQ has a demo and you won't have any problems with opening it. Look for a strategy then.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 76
    The first thing you should do is to learn the trade. Binary Options is a complicated thing to understand but with willingness and determination, everything is possible. Register with a trusted broker start practicing with the demo account.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 68
    I think you are a complete newbie to the trading and you need to start learning about the trading from basic to the technical as usually happens in every field. I would like to appreciate your concern as well to know about the trading. Have a future ahead!
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    If you need help than you are at the right place. This forum welcomes you here. The experts of this forum helps you anytime when you need help related to trade. You can also see the discussion in this forum and I hope you also find the answers of your questions. Thanks
  • GersonHGersonH Posts: 1
    I think is better Open a demo account first and trade on it
  • ZakariZakari Posts: 1
    Hello please seniors i need a help i am a newbie.. so pls what`s the first thing i have to do
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,238 admin
    Zakari said:

Hello please seniors i need a help i am a newbie.. so pls what`s the first thing i have to do

Hey there, what do you need? We have lots of blogs and strategies on this site.
    But you should start with a free demo account.