BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Strategy Markets SWP Portfolio

Comments

• 2gallus2gallus Posts: 19
    bobs1uk

Yeh good luck with that.
    Can you ask Marcus (another scammer) to unlock my account please.

Your getting slowly and cleverly "fleeced"

WAKE UP

John Cherry
    2gallus
  • magpiemagpie Posts: 15
    Message to bobs1uk. You have sent me a private message which is emailed to me by this forum. It has not been sent to my Facebook/ messenger as you seem to think. I can't respond in any way as you have requested to be removed from this site. You can't reply directly to the email, so no way of getting back to you. I may have sent you my number in a previous private message.
  • stowa99stowa99 Posts: 6
    I have just tried to login in, guess what? Login failed, absolutely sick. I emailed them in june to withdraw my 30K no response at all. Not hopeful regarding the payments this July. Very upset
  • WeAllTry1WeAllTry1 Posts: 13
    edited July 2018
    Perhaps (highly unlikely) they are going to pay you your money on the 15th and as such, are closing your trading account. Please, if this happens, PLEASE come back here and report your positive experience. If not, please come back and let us all know we have no chance of getting our money so we can all proceed with the necessary legal apporach.

Also, I see they've now got a (ha!) "automated service". Their number 0203 771 7230 no longer works. They said it's been automated from the 1st May, when in reality, this change happened this week, 2nd July, when "Andrew Burrows" went underground.
    stowa99

I feel for you.

WeAllTry1

This guy (stowa99) has just posted he/she wanted to withdraw their investment 30k
    That's with according to SM/CPT Terms and Conditions a 40% penalty on original investment.. Face the reality of the situation presently. There will be no positive outcome, There is no Andrew Burrows. We have been
    SCAMNED.

John Cherry
    2gallus
  • JenikelJenikel Posts: 1
    I spoke privately with a couple of forum members some time ago. I invested £80k in August last year via bank transfer. This whole thing has worried me sick. Literally. I ended up having a breakdown in June. That money is everything I have - paid following an accident that left me permanently disabled. I wanted to build on it to buy a property for myself and my children. I was told that it was a very low risk investment with guaranteed monthely profit of at least 2.02%. Sometimes it would be larger and some transactions would make a loss. But ultimately that would be minimun profits monthly. It stands at £130k at the moment. (They deposited a £20k bonus as soon as I opened the account). I was told I could not request a withdrawal for 12 months, but a withdrawal is showing for almost £4k that I haven't made! I am so very scared I have lost everything. I read up all i could find on them prior to investing and it was all positive - including forums and neespaper articles going back some 8 years or so. I am not a stupid woman. But now left feeling very ashamed and stupid... that money should have been security for my children. I'm hoping and praying all is not lost. My mind is so muddled at the moment, I can't even figure how/when I'm allowed to make a withdrawal (as I was told not for 12 months) and how far in advance I can request? I see some people have had payouts less than a year into their account. I've had nothing. It's taken me a month since my breakdown to even log on to see whats going on with it. Has anyone had any money back? I don't know what next step to take.
    There may be answers on the thread already and I apologise for not reading the whole thing - I can't take it all in so have skimmed over what I could digest.
    Thank you.
    edited July 2018
    Sorry to hear that.

Such stress can send anyone into a breakdown, or even worse.

I'm in a similar situation where I put basically all my savings into it, hoping for a 2% growth each month. Wasn't looking to become a millionaire. Just a year or so before buying a house etc.

Erm, as for next step, well technically you simply have to serve them notice that you want to withdraw your money at the end of your contract. But that notice needs to be served at least 60 days before your contract end date.

The money that's been withdrawn (4k), you need to check the date on it, because after 6 months, they are entitled to take 10% of your profits, so if you invested 80k and you're upto 120k-ish, then 10% of the (40k profit) would roughly be the 4k they've withdrawn. That's within everyone's contract. It's how they're supposed to make their money (legal).

What they don't tell you is at the 6 month period, you're entitled to get a dividends payout too. As long as you applied before the 15th June. But I'm sure if you did, you'd have probably seen your profits go balance go down from 130k to 70k (i.e. the potential scam! As you would then have no profit, thus wouldn't be entitled to a payout).

What you need to do it find out the LENGTH of your contract with them (12months you said?) and the exact end date, and make sure you send them notice of your intention to close your account before those 60 days. If you let them know today, then technically you would have served notice. But then you'd also give them ample time to drain your account with conveniently "bad" trades. Hence, we're all stuck in a quandry here.
  • fboalfiefboalfie Posts: 6
    Hello team, has anyone seen any joy with dividends? I have no idea what will happen with mine as I applied for these before June 15th, per their requirements, but something tells me they will find all possible excuses not to pay out a penny. Fingers crossed!
  • Ruardean123Ruardean123 Posts: 10
    Everyone to my knowledge that applied for the dividend soon had all profits lost from there accounts, presumably so that CPT can avoid paying anyone. I stand to be corrected if anyone is still in profit?? Only genuine responses please, not CPT staff!!!
    People, read my posts from page 3 till present.
    These individuals SM/CPT cleaned out my account on 25 of June (17 half K ) after U challenged AB on a number of issues. I have been locked out the account ever since and I an 100% in my mind that I have been taken for my 10k initial investment.

I too feel humiliated, angry and helpless about the situatio, although I am now coming to terms with the reality of it.

There will be no dividends and if there is it's a CPT scammer posting it.

John Cherry (2gallus)

john.cherry@techie.com

• cavesycavesy Posts: 1
    Has anyone manage to gain any success from their bank credit or debit card company as it is clear that the dividends are not going to be released
  • JimbobJimbob Posts: 4
    Hi, my account was in profit until 15th July and then took loss on 16th July, so technically I'm due a dividend based on the 15th unless they conveniently switch the date to 16th as the 15th was a Sunday. However the account is still in profit, so either way a dividend is due. Problem is I don't feel optimistic about receiving it! Apparently they're very slow at processing all the dividends, so if I don't receive anything by end of August then think we can confirm it's a total scam.

Whenever you invest money into something that's not protected, you should be prepared to lose it, but their team made it all sound very safe and rewarding. Gutted! I was prepared to lose it all, but not to scam, that's a completely different outlook
  • CGinvestorCGinvestor Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    This guys are a scam, pure and simple. Lost £35k with them. Had a profit to be paid and all profit disappeared a day after it should had been paid, in just a couple of trades. CPT Systems, we need to spread the word. This guys are a Scam! pure and simple. Creating rules to rip people off. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!
  • JimbobJimbob Posts: 4
    CGinvestor - has your account be wiped or is it back to what your account started at? I thought they look at your account on 15th July and pay the dividend regardless - or is taken from the balance provided there's enough? sorry to hear you invested 35k. Will keep my fingers crossed for another month but really feel gutted!
  • flossieflossie Posts: 2
    Hi, new to forum. £42,000 in account on the 15th ( had invested £ 25,000). Emailed to ask re amount and timescale of dividend and they said there was no profit.. had gone down to £27000 on Monday but presumed that was because they’d taken the dividend oot. Have asked for all my money out. Sure I won’t get it but hey ho. What crooks!!!
    It's a computer game simulation they're selling us. They doctor the numbers every now and then to make you think you're making money.

I've spoken online to over 10 investors with SM/CPT, and not a single one has managed to withdraw any dividends, ever.
  • GazelleGazelle Posts: 1
    I invested £20000 late last year and a £5000 bonus was added. I was told that on the fully automated system there were 8 - 10 trades per month with low-medium risk, a monthly fixed return of 1.5% - 3% and 2 dividend payments per year minus Strategy Market's 10% fee of any profit. Sounded bona fide and a good deal compared to highest ISA rate of 2% per annum. I expected a dividend payment in January as my account was in profit but none was forthcoming. When I enquired I was told that I should have given the accounts dept a month's written notice to receive the payment but no one had informed me of that when I joined, neither are timescales mentioned in the online brochure and Strategy Markets' managed accounts terms. I was disappointed but not yet unduly suspicious. After CPT acquired Strategy Markets I was regularly contacted with information by Andrew Burrows (Customer Services) and I made sure that I emailed CPT's accounts dept in plenty of time to receive my July dividend. For weeks before and on the day of 15th July my account was showing more than £40000 and so I emailed CPT and asked them to send my dividend. Two days later they emailed back that as 15th July fell on a Sunday the dividend was calculated the next day and unfortunately there was no profit in my account on Monday so I would receive no dividend payment and no account fee would be taken. This however wasn't true as although the amount had dropped significantly on the 16th there was enough in, and still is, after the 10% account fee deduction, to pay me at least £2000 dividend. I pointed this out to a Samuel Clement in the accounts team and attached a snapshot of the amount as proof but have had no reply. Like others on this forum I am now of course highly suspicious of the whole set-up. I was told that I had to keep my investment in for one year before I can withdraw it but none of this is in writing, so, like flossie, I shall ask to withdraw all my money before it disappears down a black hole, if it hasn't already done so.
  • CGinvestorCGinvestor Posts: 3
    We should find this guys families and who they are, and just go after them personally. It's the only way to stop them.
    They are destroying families and peoples lives.
    Unfortunately there is no such person as Andrew Burrows or Samuel Clement. These are made up names and these guys aren't working from any specific office that you can find them. No one has ever seen anyone from their office. As soon as you request a dividend they readjust your account and take away any profits you had. It's one big scam.

Your best bet is to hire a hacker who can find them. That or hire a lawyer who will go after the banks these people use to siphon money out of the system.

Also, it's been said that CPT are monitoring this thread too, so be careful what you post if you decide to go after them.

We should find this guys families and who they are, and just go after them personally. It's the only way to stop them.
    They are destroying families and peoples lives.

These guys are heartless thieves. I doubt "Andrew Burrows" cares the affects of their stealing. If someone is waiting on a life saving operation and needs the money to pay for it, these guys don't give two sh*ts. They've been doing this for too long.
  • scammedbigscammedbig Posts: 1
    Hey everyone, I invested with Strategy Markets over a year ago and have lost a massive amount, more than anyone has mentioned so far in this thread. I wont say how much as i’m sure this is being monitored by them. CPT trading tech has been black listed in Switzerland just recently as well.
    My story is exactly the same as gazelle. Exactly!! Lost all my profits on the 16th July, but still should have had something as there was a little profit left. Have had contact with Samuel Clement and Andrew Burrows but I also spoke to someone early on called Aaron Goulding as well. When I tried to talk to someone in accounts Andrew Burrows would ring me back within a few minutes saying that accounts are not allowed to talk and everything must be through email. I wish these forums were available a year ago as I really did my research and everything seemed perfect. Is there anything we can do? Andrew told me that he has stopped working for the company at the end of June and everything will be through email now. Lost my life savings. If anyone has any success keep us updated. I’ll keep checking back.
  • ST0312ST0312 Posts: 4
    Hi everyone, I've had exactly the same thing happen to me and have been following this thread for a while now. I've decided to look online at how I can take legal action or get some of my money back. I've come across my chargeback (anyone heard of them?). They say they've dealt with Strategy Markets before and have got back a lot of money for their clients. The charge 850 GBP once you sign the contract and if they are successful in obtaining your investment they will request 25% of your investment as their payment (net of the 850 GBP). Obviously having already been scammed by these guys I'm now nervous to even pay 850 GBP for someone to get my money back! I just wanted to check if anyone else has heard of them or contemplated using them?

They say there are laws with our banks which mean we are protected against scams. My concern is how on earth do they even find these guys?!
    ST0312 said:

Hi everyone, I've had exactly the same thing happen to me and have been following this thread for a while now. I've decided to look online at how I can take legal action or get some of my money back. I've come across my chargeback (anyone heard of them?). They say they've dealt with Strategy Markets before and have got back a lot of money for their clients. The charge 850 GBP once you sign the contract and if they are successful in obtaining your investment they will request 25% of your investment as their payment (net of the 850 GBP). Obviously having already been scammed by these guys I'm now nervous to even pay 850 GBP for someone to get my money back! I just wanted to check if anyone else has heard of them or contemplated using them?

They say there are laws with our banks which mean we are protected against scams. My concern is how on earth do they even find these guys?!

If you don't mind me asking.. who did you speak to at MCB? And did you pay via credit card or bank transfer?

I've spoken to them too, and they've quoted me MUCH higher fees. Nearly 5k due to the nature of my payments (bank transfer) and the amount I invested (around 60,000 dollars)

How much were you invested?

I've seen some good reviews regarding them, but like yourself, I'm VERY nervous to pay so much for people who can't guarantee your money back.

Essentially, from what I gather, they're not actually going to go after SMs/CPT. They go after the banks they use instead.
    I spoke to Adam Giles and made my deposit via my debit card. I invested £10,000.

Give the amount you've invested, I would have assumed to total fees would have axtually been more (ie 25% of $60,000 so $15,000).

They seem like a reputable company and unlike Startegy Markets, I looked for them as opposed to the other way around. If anyone has had a positive experience with them, please share.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    oh my god no, nobody use My Charge bAck to recover money from these crooks. my Charge back is another scam, a second tier scam, preying on those of you who've already been taken by another scam. They know you are desperate to get your money back.

No legitimate chargeback company will ask for a fee upfront, they will get paid when they recover your funds. DO NOT USE MY CHARGE BACK, PLEASE!
    Thanks @The_Geek_MH! Did you use them? Or know someone who did?

oh my god no, nobody use My Charge bAck to recover money from these crooks. my Charge back is another scam, a second tier scam, preying on those of you who've already been taken by another scam. They know you are desperate to get your money back.

No legitimate chargeback company will ask for a fee upfront, they will get paid when they recover your funds. DO NOT USE MY CHARGE BACK, PLEASE!

Thanks for the warning.

My problem is, most of the companies I've contacted have asked for such a fee?

Winchargeback usually do (although they said they couldn't deal with my case), Mychargeback do and as do Giambrone lawyers... they have all asked for an upfront fee?

Can you suggest any other legitimate chargeback companies that are good and that don't?

Also, like has been asked above, has anyone you know used them?
    The reviews I saw off them were from here:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/mychargeback.com

Could this be easily doctored?
  • idiotidiot Posts: 5
    Hi everyone
    I too have been SCAMMED . The results are life changing . I would very much like to do something to try and trace these monsters.
    Gallows 2 was kind enough to talk to me and has said that there is a Watts app group, could someone please let me know how to join?
    My husband trusted me with his hard earned money and now it has gone I am so ashamed.
    edited July 2018
    I can confirm that I spoke to "idiot".
    She seems genuine although couldn't post my name correctly in her post

John Cherry