BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Important Question

zentrichzentrich Posts: 1
Hi guys, im new to binary option.... i came across multiple brokers but this one caught my attention pocketoption.com as they give wide range of asset and most importantly trading signals, but one question that keeps coming to me is 1. how genuine is this? and 2. which broker in the world will give free trading signals when he/she knows that same signal could make people on the platform gain more than they loose, knowing fully well that their profit is when we lost? please can anyone shed more light please?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    zentrich said:

Hi guys, im new to binary option.... i came across multiple brokers but this one caught my attention pocketoption.com as they give wide range of asset and most importantly trading signals, but one question that keeps coming to me is 1. how genuine is this? and 2. which broker in the world will give free trading signals when he/she knows that same signal could make people on the platform gain more than they loose, knowing fully well that their profit is when we lost? please can anyone shed more light please?

You are correct. No broker would give you correct signals. There is a conflict of interest between you and the broker.
    That would be Pickpocketoption. lol

It's a Russian broker only regulated by FMMR - I wouldn't trade there. I prefer FCA and CySec but I am in the EU so...
  • Hi...PocketOption is a scam (as far as my experience and the experience of some of my friends goes). They blocked my account saying I had more than one account with them which is total bull...* I did inform them through chat and email in every possible way, but they never got back to me in detail talking directly about the point. They actually never got back to me. By the way, I was making profits with them. There was no problem with withdrawals. I traded with them for 3 months and made a profit of $1000 which was very good for me. I did withdraw all of that though they still had my $185 which of course went down the drain for me, so to say, as the account got blocked!
  • JBinary672JBinary672 Posts: 4
    In my experience, you'll end up trying a few brokers before you find the right one for you.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hi...PocketOption is a scam (as far as my experience and the experience of some of my friends goes). They blocked my account saying I had more than one account with them which is total bull...* I did inform them through chat and email in every possible way, but they never got back to me in detail talking directly about the point. They actually never got back to me. By the way, I was making profits with them. There was no problem with withdrawals. I traded with them for 3 months and made a profit of $1000 which was very good for me. I did withdraw all of that though they still had my $185 which of course went down the drain for me, so to say, as the account got blocked!

I call them PickpocketOptions