I have lost over 20k trading. Anyone help me?

2»

Comments

• BossBoss Posts: 46
    Losing is part of life. But 20k dollars is a large of sum. I think you have not learnt about trading that much. You should do trading in demo accounts first. Remember, trading is not for everyone. If you still want to trade, then be determined and patient.
  • MarishaMarisha Posts: 2
    Hi, everyone.
    I also had a pleasure to sign up with this company (SCC). Gotta say, had a heavy feeling of doubt in the beginning. But after 6 weeks, their agent called me to confirm on which card I wish to receive the funds. To my joy, the money came in a couple of days. So, yes definitely recommend them.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,165 admin
    Winters said:

Yes, where you go: https://scamconsulting.com/

Thanks! Will check it out.
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 10
    I am sorry for your lost money. I think you need to learn from your losses if you want to take trading a long-term option. Everyone loses here upto some extinct but it is the game of covering up losses. You have to stay back somehow for some time. Hope for the best!
  • OliverOliver Posts: 7
    20k is a huge amount if you lose it than you must try to recover it very sharply. Don't try to recover it very soon because if you do so than there is also the chances that you lose again. Make the small moves and make small investments so that you can recover your money thanks.