BinaryOptions.net Forums General

WARNING HACKER THAT GOT BOD BOE GOT ME!!!!!!

BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in General
The same guy who got BOD and BOE got me he drained my bank and my PayPal.

I would suggest anyone who has a file lately from those forums change all passwords to basically everything but from a friends PC or one you do not use to download files. They were able to create a net teller account which means they also got a hold of my SSN # which was not on my PC.

Bryan Mcafee
Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
www.tradingaxis.com

Comments

• Madd_DawgMadd_Dawg Posts: 1
    sorry to hear that bryan. damn thats messed up. theres alot of people on that boe and bod forum that been posting there files too , me included. just change all my info.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    I formatted my Drive x 7 and am about 50% done reloading PC, I did save the file and sent it to the FBI at ic3.gov Ill post more info about how it happened one im back up 100% . I will be running 100% from a VPS now though, I was kinda cocky since my degree is in network security and that is why i was fooqed.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    It happens to open networks all you need is to let your guard down. You kept the wireshark on captured the data in promiscuous mode I take it to find the file. So far seems like most of these are the chatroom attackers the only other thing I can get outside of that is maybe the Karan group? Did you get the file from them?
    I honestly think in a way I know what it feels like to be raped. Its not fun but it was my fault for being lazy.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • TripackTripack Posts: 28
    Oh man, this is plain unbelievable ! Thanks for the warning Bryan. I hope that crook will be caught.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Yeah it sucks, to me the are no different then these black hat con men who scam noobs. The only difference is the get you directly? In the end they are both THIEVING CRIMINALS THAT BELONG IN JAIL. So think about that all you JV marketers/affiliate marketers. A thief is a thief...Don't forget Bryan to share the details of how and where the file came from, so we can protect our selves. We can call our banks, PayPal,ISPs ect ect and have them look and monitor for any suspicious account/network activity.
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    How the hell did they get your SSN?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    dude that is fucked up. I know what you mean, thieves suck ass, I would like to get a hold of once, in a dark alley, and then he would pay for all of his brothers......
  • TripackTripack Posts: 28
    Obviously not infected here, glad I'm not an indi collector :)
    Anyways thanks to BON, BOTS, Bryan for carrying the warning, on my end I'll follow Bry's advice and run a virtual trading machine from now on...
    So just an update of what I have had to do so far not in any particular order.

1. Call local police to get a incident report.
    2. File with the FBI http://www.ic3.gov/ Internet crime department.
    3. Call the FTC and open a identity theft case. 1-877-438-4338
    4. Open disputes with my credit card companies takes 10 plus days to resolve.
    5. Paypal dispute, I was lucky and caught that one before the money left the account and they froze the account for me and canceled the withdraw.
    6. Contact all 3 credit reporting agencies. Equifax 1-800-685-1111, TransUnion 1-800-888-4213, Experian 1-888-397-3742

Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com