Being scammed , Pls help

Hi all ,
I have been scammed by An unouthrised company in Cyprus ..
They asked me to deposit a total amount of 2800 usd from my credit card ..
And then they become unresponsive ..
What can I do to get my money back ?
I live in Sweden
Br
Marwan

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,257 admin
    marwan1 said:

Hi all ,
    I have been scammed by An unouthrised company in Cyprus ..
    They asked me to deposit a total amount of 2800 usd from my credit card ..
    And then they become unresponsive ..
    What can I do to get my money back ?
    I live in Sweden
    Br
    Marwan

Hey check this thread out:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2908/how-to-file-a-case-with-winchargeback-and-get-your-money-back#latest
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 590 mod
    what broker are you talking about? be careful of brokers that list a payment processor in Cyprus (this does not equal regulation) but are headquartered offshore.
  • Louisjames7823Louisjames7823 Posts: 1
    edited August 15
    Hi, I have been reading this posts and do have another type but related question, obviously I was scammed by a binary options company, However, I have the legal cavalry helping me, a legal firm called "advertisement removed... //Moderator" approached me, I was suspicious at the beginning but as I ran a background check with the government in Hong Kong and they have their papers in order everything seems ok , but I really want to know whats better if pursuing together with other victims in a class action? or opening a litigation on my behalf? , they gave me this options and they have advised on it, but I can't help to wonder what you guys might have gone through? , what do you think?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,257 admin
    edited August 15

Hi, I have been reading this posts and do have another type but related question, obviously I was scammed by a binary options company, However, I have the legal cavalry helping me, a legal firm called Schmid and Fankhauser approached me= more like shit and fraudster, I was suspicious at the beginning but as I ran a background check with the government in Hong Kong and they have their papers in order everything seems ok , but I really want to know whats better if pursuing together with other victims in a class action? or opening a litigation on my behalf? , they gave me this options and they have advised on it, but I can't help to wonder what you guys might have gone through? , what do you think?

No, and stop making new accounts only to advertise your so called legit law firm lol. We are not idiots.
    Also, if you truly had a law firm you would not come and spam in a forum under new IPs and ask forum people
    when you have a law firm that is helping you. Such nonsense.

Proof: http://prntscr.com/kitytg
    Watch out guys - these type of scammers are the worse. They act like victims only to sucker you
    and rip you off even more!
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 26
    Scammers are every where around you. They keep an eye on the newbies in order to make them fool and take their money in no time. You are advised not to trust anybody on the forex market without dirext contact or good trust level. you are supposed to be responible for your money!
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    It is really hard to recover funds after being scammed as there are a lot of hidden spaces on the world wide web where these scammers keep your lost money. They can never be tracked if you will not take adequate actions immediately. Stay away from them!