BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Digit Match and Bots

So i came across this strategy that pays 801% on every stake, please do anyone trade with this? i need a coach on this even if it will cost me, please, secondly can someone tell me where to find a good bot that trade with minimum risk stake?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

So i came across this strategy that pays 801% on every stake, please do anyone trade with this? i need a coach on this even if it will cost me, please, secondly can someone tell me where to find a good bot that trade with minimum risk stake?

Eh... What? Strategy on what? What exactly are you talking about?
    No strategy can make you easy money. Tell us more so we can find out what kind of scam that is.
  • zentrich32zentrich32 Posts: 2
    Okane said:

No strategy can make you easy money. Tell us more so we can find out what kind of scam that is.
    Its trading digit match on random index on binary.com, where you use algorithms to predict the last digit if your predictions are correct you get rewarded with a 809% of your stake
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

Okane said:

Its trading digit match on random index on binary.com, where you use algorithms to predict the last digit if your predictions are correct you get rewarded with a 809% of your stake
    that sounds like serious gambling to me, I've liked the "random" index and other BS indices that binary.com uses, they are like trading but not, pure gambling.
  • BinaryLifeBinaryLife Posts: 11
    Yeah, that's not trading... You've to predict the digit accurately, on the nineth time always, just to breakeven & u've to predict the digit accurately ,out of 10 digits... Phewww...