BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Thrive option is legitimate?

Abbas786Abbas786 Posts: 8
Hello there,
I invested in Bainry trading through a Account Manager who is managing my account. As I mentioned above my Broker is thrive option. If anybody knows about this broker please let me know. This is my first week so haven't had my first profit yet.
Thank you

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Abbas786 said:

Hello there,
    I invested in Bainry trading through a Account Manager who is managing my account. As I mentioned above my Broker is thrive option. If anybody knows about this broker please let me know. This is my first week so haven't had my first profit yet.
    Thank you

Account manager from the broker? Sounds like a scam.
    Who is the account manager? Where did you find him? Did he tell you
    to deposit with that broker? Then it's even worse.
    Like I said, sounds like a scam.
  • Abbas786Abbas786 Posts: 8
    I met her on FB. I deposited to the broker but she is managing trading.it shows profit is increasing which I can withdraw after 7 days trade competition
    Abbas786 said:

I met her on FB. I deposited to the broker but she is managing trading.it shows profit is increasing which I can withdraw after 7 days trade competition

Yeah, well she makes money from your deposit.
    How do you know the profit is real? Just don't deposit any more money.
  • jonceciliojoncecilio Posts: 2
    Hello. I also invested in thriveoption. My account is being by someone using software. She manage to do so but she advise me to do uopgrade because my account exceed the limit of income. But im afraid, she will tell me to have another upgrade

Hello. I also invested in thriveoption. My account is being by someone using software. She manage to do so but she advise me to do uopgrade because my account exceed the limit of income. But im afraid, she will tell me to have another upgrade

Hey there. Like I said, sounds like a scam. Trust me, no software is making easy money.
  • jonceciliojoncecilio Posts: 2
    When i tried to withdraw, this is their reply
    Hello Jonathan, we decided to review your country policy with respect to
    your withdrawal and just like some other of our investors from locations
    like: United state, Romania, India, South African, Greece, Spain, United
    Kingdom, Malaysia, Canada, Germany, Brazil.
    Your country requires some legal dues to be settled, we have however
    tried to settle them on your behalf trying to deduct them from your
    balance but we have been denied of this access as a third company
    platform as such not having the permission to deduct any amount of cash
    from your balance.
    Below is the breakdown of all legal fees to be settled before you start
    up withdrawing from your account .
    * EXCHANGE FEE: $880.40
    * BROKER PERMIT: $598.37
    * TAX INCURRED: $400.40
    * ACCOUNT SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE: $620
    * SUM TOTAL: $2499.17
    Please make payment to the broker bitcoin wallet address and kindly get
    back to us with your payment receipt, your bitcoin wallet address to
    receive your profit so we can work on your withdrawal.
    Best regards from binary option trade. This are the charges placed on
    your account by the broker.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    OMG that is such BS, the US will not require you to pay any "dues" and them saying so is a SCAM! dont' trust these jokers.
  • bonitabonita Posts: 1
    You are only limited to what you know, i have been trading with thriveoptions and my experience with them at first was horrible like you are experiencing now but i took the bull by the horn to see how it ends and i gained my victory, As for those fees i wasnt asked to pay them instead it was taken from my profit made.
    bonita said:

You are only limited to what you know, i have been trading with thriveoptions and my experience with them at first was horrible like you are experiencing now but i took the bull by the horn to see how it ends and i gained my victory, As for those fees i wasnt asked to pay them instead it was taken from my profit made.

Yeah right...
  • EeyanhEeyanh Posts: 1
    My experience with this website call thriveoptions.com, the account manager was polite and talk me through not knowing their is a hidden agenda, i was asked to deposit $300 which i did and stated that after 7 working days i will be able to withdrawn from the account. Just before 4 days she get in touch and said the trading has been so wonderful but there is a problem, i asked what was it, she said i have exceeded my limit and i will need an upgrade and since then have been on issues of upgrade with minimum of $1000 before i can even withdrawn from the so call profit on the site. identity have been verified just to pay through wallet for upgrade the fair now is that, after payment gone trough one thing or the other we come up asking for one thing or the other. Please those who have positive experience with thrive options advice me on what to do?
    the best thing is to cut them loose. They are stealing from you, they are using fake profits to make you deposit more to "unlock" them. if they were real profits you would be able to withdraw no problems. This is a scam. get away fast, count yourself lucky.
  • Bennie24Bennie24 Posts: 1

the best thing is to cut them loose. They are stealing from you, they are using fake profits to make you deposit more to "unlock" them. if they were real profits you would be able to withdraw no problems. This is a scam. get away fast, count yourself lucky.

The last time I checked thriveoptions has been the best broker I invested with. I had issue with account upgrade but come on I got my withdrawal after that.
    Stop the bad reviews!!!
    The site is 100% legit.
    Bennie24 said:

The last time I checked thriveoptions has been the best broker I invested with. I had issue with account upgrade but come on I got my withdrawal after that.
    Stop the bad reviews!!!
    The site is 100% legit.
    Really? Can you explain what they mean by this on their website, regarding their regulation:

Authorised and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Washington DC with license number IFSC/40/598/ORT/85.
    IFSC is a Belize regulation authority. By the way, I can't find any mentioning of ThriveOptions on ifsc.gov.bz. Maybe
    I didn't look in the right place, so can you link me the page on ifsc.gov which shows ThriveOptions license and regulation?
    Since you know they are 100% legit I am sure you have checked that already! Thanks in advance.
  • jazjaz Posts: 3
    @Abbas786 what is the name of the account manager and were you able to withdraw your profit
    @Eeyanh did thriveoptions customer service respond to you? Were you able to finally withdraw your profits and who was your account manager please
    edited August 2018
    @Bennie24 , please how much did you pay for your account upgrade, I am currently having the same issues and how long did it take for you to get your withdrawal. Please who was your account manager. I will like to speak with you if you dont mind...
    jaz said:

@Bennie24 , please how much did you pay for your account upgrade, I am currently having the same issues and how long did it take for you to get your withdrawal. Please who was your account manager. I will like to speak with you if you dont mind...

Careful with that. I don't think that company is legit as I mentioned above. If they want an upgrade = more money
    to process your withdrawal that is REALLY shady.
  • ganttgantt Posts: 1
    I’ve gone through the exact experience. Paid $270 and was told my earnings would be minimum $3600 and my broker fees would be 25% of my earnings and would come out of my earnings. Nothing was mentioned about an upgrade. Within 4 days of my trade I was contacted by my manager and told there was a problem. She said I had to up grade and that most of her clients upgrade for $3000.00. I couldn’t believe I had just wasted $270. I have not upgraded and my trade keeps growing. It’s at $16,762.00. It’s a carrot to get me to upgrade and then there will be more problems.
    gantt said:

I’ve gone through the exact experience. Paid $270 and was told my earnings would be minimum $3600 and my broker fees would be 25% of my earnings and would come out of my earnings. Nothing was mentioned about an upgrade. Within 4 days of my trade I was contacted by my manager and told there was a problem. She said I had to up grade and that most of her clients upgrade for $3000.00. I couldn’t believe I had just wasted $270. I have not upgraded and my trade keeps growing. It’s at $16,762.00. It’s a carrot to get me to upgrade and then there will be more problems.

Exactly my point! They want to cash in as much as possible from their clients before they screw them.
    It's good you didn't upgrade.
    like Okane is trying to say, once they have you on the hook they get as much as they can. It's a business for scammers, they are very good at it, they have lots of data, from all of our Internet use.. it's kinda ridiculous.
  • Abbas786Abbas786 Posts: 8
    @Jaz her name is Elizabeth clapp.
  • shamidil78shamidil78 Posts: 2

This is totally a scam company. If u invest you will never be able to withdraw.all the informations given by them are wrong.so dont get caught.if u invest forget about ur money.what we can do now is jut get together to force them to withdraw our money.if u all are cheated by them, use trustpilot web site to comment about this company,write ur story that will downgrade this company.tell the customor supporter u wd write comment on that.

• shamidil78shamidil78 Posts: 2

Every one comment one trustpilot against thrive options scam