BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Hello and welcome

Comments

• izitableizitable Posts: 1
    Hello ! I'm so glad to find a good place to learn and discuss binary trading!
    When one searches for "binary trading" everything instantly comes up as scam.

• reaperreaper Posts: 60
    izitable said:

Hello ! I'm so glad to find a good place to learn and discuss binary trading!
    When one searches for "binary trading" everything instantly comes up as scam.

Hi! I don't feel like everything-everything is a scam really. There are tons of good materials on the net. Personal advice, just check whats up and do they ask for money and if not, that can be a great field for learning. At least this is what I'm doing right now :smiley:
  • BozmanBozman Posts: 3
    Hi I am Boz from Canada I got this site from IQ options I have traded there using a signal program that did not work. I made the mistake of using Roy Tribble's website for help using autotraders and other brokers and signal programs that he recommended losing $1000's. I am now using strategies using the IQ option breaking even I need to learn better strategies to make some money, hopefully I can do that here.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    HI! I'm Boris. I'm visiting this site for many years, finally I've created an account xD
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    Gook32 said:

HI! I'm Boris. I'm visiting this site for many years, finally I've created an account xD

Well done for creating your account Boris. :smile:
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Gook32 said:

Hey there welcome
  • ImroAImroA Posts: 1
    Hi, I am Imro. I found this site while looking for information on binary options trading. I hope to learn a lot from this site.
  • AbirdgAbirdg Posts: 1

We hope you like our new place to discuss anything binary options. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!

Hi admin, I am new in binary option.I stay in INDIA and heard about binaryoptionautotrading.com . Can you please tell me whether the robot site is genuine or not, I mean the said that there wining percentage is up to 80%. Are they reliable ? Waiting for your reply.
    Abirdg said:

We hope you like our new place to discuss anything binary options. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!

Hi admin, I am new in binary option.I stay in INDIA and heard about binaryoptionautotrading.com . Can you please tell me whether the robot site is genuine or not, I mean the said that there wining percentage is up to 80%. Are they reliable ? Waiting for your reply.
    Hey there. NO, all autotraders and robots are scams in this industry! Their goal is to make money on your losses.
  • AntonBroAntonBro Posts: 1
    Hi Guys&Dolls another Dutchie on the Line
    Hope to learn a lot and finally start to make some profit
  • buck728buck728 Posts: 3
    Hello, all!
    Glad I could find a community. I will be ripping through the forums.
    If anyone is in Los Angeles, I like long walks on the beach and coffee. (Wife gets annoyed with that one.)
    "You mean we are building space junk?"
    Milesadda said:

hello! I am new to this forum. I want to learn more about trading ;)

Hey welcome! Check out our blogs and strategies!
  • Hello!

Please, check these materials to improve your skills in Binary Options: our blog (https://blog.iqoption.com/en/) and our educational section (https://iqoption.com/en/tutorials). Also, you can practice on your free demo balance anytime.

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team
  • Hey guys, also new here. Nice to meet you all!

I have been trading for almost a year now and I use a pure price action strategy on the 5 minute chart. So far I am having fantastic results and I am looking forward to helping you guys out with questions you might have.

All the best!
    edited January 2018

Hey guys, also new here. Nice to meet you all!

I have been trading for almost a year now and I use a pure price action strategy on the 5 minute chart. So far I am having fantastic results and I am looking forward to helping you guys out with questions you might have.

All the best!

Hey there. You can start a trading journal where you can show your skills. I also trade price action. I would not call it a strategy though as it is skill based but of course everyone has their own styles of trading so I guess you can call your unique way of trading a "strategy". Anyway, it is always better to show what you can do instead of "I am good contact me" because that's what every spammer/scammer does and no one likes those. Cheers

You made two different accounts and posted the same thing. I guess I was right, you were another scammer after all. Bye bye!
  • ShantelShantel Posts: 1

am happy to be on board
  • Mig29Mig29 Posts: 1
    Assalamualaikum and very good morning. I am newbie and just signed up here. Please help me to select a best binary broker. I am from Bangladesh.

With best warm
    Suvo nobo borso-1425.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    HI, glad to have you with us Mig29. Perhaps you should look in the brokers section of the forum for some good choices. IQOption is one, marketsworld and highlow are two more possibilities for you.
  • pepperadapepperada Posts: 3
    Hi peeps am looking for a site where I can trade BO in Nigeria
    Look at brokers regulated in Australia, the EU has cut off binary trading, or maybe check out NADEX from the US.
  • King1King1 Posts: 1
    Greetings everyone. Glad to be among you all, just joined binary options.
  • bishopbishop Posts: 3
    Hi everyone, am new here,,,
    i have not understand the site well, can u people explain the binary for me well
  • bishopbishop Posts: 3
    Am new here,,
    explain to me hw binary work's and how am I going to save nd earn in this binary
    bishop said:

Am new here,,
    explain to me hw binary work's and how am I going to save nd earn in this binary

Here you go:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/day-trading
    You can find many more articles on the main site under the blog section:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/
  • Sadiq786Sadiq786 Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Hello friends. i m new here. is there any one who guide me. plz. thanx and reply. whtsapp number. /number removed. plz friends
  • ganeshacharyaganeshacharya Posts: 1
    Hello , I am not new to binary options but I am still in a process of learning

Hello , I am not new to binary options but I am still in a process of learning

Hey there. Welcome.
    You should check out our blog:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/ (to the right, see under navigation)

You should also check out the trading journals here in the forum and the strategy thread is good too.
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/categories/trading-journals
  • fatofato Posts: 1
    hello fellas, my name is Kwame
    fato said:

hello fellas, my name is Kwame

Welcome, Kwame! glad to have you with us.
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    Hello guys! I want to say here that this forum is playing a great role in spreading the awareness and efficacy of the binary options trading. I think the community of this forum is quite helping for all of us as members are willing to take steps for helping each other. Am I right?