BinaryTilt scam - Payback-Ltd

2»

Comments

• MuhammadAliMuhammadAli Posts: 1
    Hello my name is Muhammad i live in australia my cousin told me about payback a few months back i contacted them i lost over 13000 usd in this scammm i didnt know what else to do my bank did not help me and i needed my money back
    thank you payback for helping me recover my money i will be sure to tell anyone who has lost money in this crazy scam world about you
    great service very nice people and i got my money back ! thank you so much
  • agnesfdelacruzagnesfdelacruz Posts: 1
    I was also a victim of scam by fake brokers, what about chargeback, is this legit?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,270 admin

I was also a victim of scam by fake brokers, what about chargeback, is this legit?

Hey. We have a thread here about Mychargeback: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/comment/25984#Comment_25984
    We are getting some feedback from traders and it seems they are good. Check it out.
  • PhilippPhilipp Posts: 1
    Hi Guys
    I have used this service and got my money back, it took some time but they do what they say I don't think they can recover for everyone but, they were successful with me.
    they helped me do a good chargeback claim that I couldn't do myself and Andrew was very professional and helpful. Can you prove to me that you get money back?Maybe you are one of the company words here are thousands of dolars for them if they are scam
  • soasoa Posts: 1
    Mohamed from Australia where about are you I'm in south Australia I need to speak to you to confirm if payback is legit. I've been scammed myself and in a really bad financial situation
  • Snoopy2018Snoopy2018 Posts: 1
    edited September 26
    Hi Guys, I am from Amsterdam, I am Scammed by Capital-Traders Ltd. and have contact with Money Back Ltd. I have payed Eur. 950,- in advance and also when they get the money back they will take 7% profit. I did payments trough my credit-card account but the bank refuses to cooperate. Because transactions where longer back than 120 days. Credit Card policy. So now I wait for the next step and will keep you posted.
  • jogi45jogi45 Posts: 1
    Hi snoopy i am living in Amsterdam to is there a possibility that we meet in person
    Jogi
  • PRIO1PRIO1 Posts: 1
    Hello people, i got problems with group-investment.com, they wont answer my withdrawals requests. Any attempt to contact them leads to faillure. Im in it with 11k incl. profit. I am considering payback-ltd.com.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 605 mod
    PRIO1 said:

Hello people, i got problems with group-investment.com, they wont answer my withdrawals requests. Any attempt to contact them leads to faillure. Im in it with 11k incl. profit. I am considering payback-ltd.com.

they are a scam for sure, lets start a new thread for people to find easier, this one is for a different scam.
  • james59james59 Posts: 1
    Anyone heard of Mayfair-trade.online ? Are they scammers?
  • serafinkaserafinka Posts: 1
    the payback ltd seems to be quite competent? or I am so naive? I have lost about 30k pounds and desperately need help.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 605 mod
    serafinka said:

the payback ltd seems to be quite competent? or I am so naive? I have lost about 30k pounds and desperately need help.

you need to talk to your local regulator, and talk to your broker or services local regulator, and your bank/charge card service. Most of the recovery services are scams, be very careful with one of those. Absolutely do not give any money to a payback recovery service. If they are legit they will claim a portion of your retrieved funds and not ask for money up front.