BinaryTilt scam - Payback-Ltd

2»

Comments

• MuhammadAliMuhammadAli Posts: 1
    Hello my name is Muhammad i live in australia my cousin told me about payback a few months back i contacted them i lost over 13000 usd in this scammm i didnt know what else to do my bank did not help me and i needed my money back
    thank you payback for helping me recover my money i will be sure to tell anyone who has lost money in this crazy scam world about you
    great service very nice people and i got my money back ! thank you so much
  • agnesfdelacruzagnesfdelacruz Posts: 1
    I was also a victim of scam by fake brokers, what about chargeback, is this legit?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,207 admin

I was also a victim of scam by fake brokers, what about chargeback, is this legit?

Hey. We have a thread here about Mychargeback: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/comment/25984#Comment_25984
    We are getting some feedback from traders and it seems they are good. Check it out.
  • PhilippPhilipp Posts: 1
    Hi Guys
    I have used this service and got my money back, it took some time but they do what they say I don't think they can recover for everyone but, they were successful with me.
    they helped me do a good chargeback claim that I couldn't do myself and Andrew was very professional and helpful. Can you prove to me that you get money back?Maybe you are one of the company words here are thousands of dolars for them if they are scam
  • soasoa Posts: 1
    Mohamed from Australia where about are you I'm in south Australia I need to speak to you to confirm if payback is legit. I've been scammed myself and in a really bad financial situation