crestoption.com and heightoption.com

shumwayshumway Posts: 5
any comments on these guys both seem dodgey have money with both and crest wants a tax for me to withdraw dosent seem right

Comments

  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,257 admin
    Hey. Don't spam the forum. Also, the signal/autotrader room is obviously not for broker discussion when you already
    made a thread in the broker discussion room - that should be very obvious...

    If anyone knows anything they can share here. No need to create more threads on the same subject and in the wrong places.

    Moving on:
    heightoption.com claims to be CFTC regulated but does not provide a license number on their website or a link to CFTC that proves this.
    Doing a search on Google and on CFTC I found nothing to back their claim. It's not unusual for brokers to lie about being regulated. So this is a scam warning right there and a big one.
    crestoption.com - same goes here, a CFTC regulation claim and a fake Washington address. I saw a similar fake Washington address on the ThriveOptions website too and even they were making it sound as if they were regulated. Seems there is a new wave of fake US firms claiming to be regulated.... Maybe same people behind all of them.
  • shumwayshumway Posts: 5
    thank you and sorry for double post was a mistake but yeah i figured complete scams
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,257 admin
    shumway said:

    thank you and sorry for double post was a mistake but yeah i figured complete scams

    No problem.

    Good! So what are you interested in trading btw? BO only?
  • shumwayshumway Posts: 5
    yes id like to but really have no idea and obviously got ripped off be these guys
    i do a bit of crypto trading also
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,257 admin
    shumway said:

    yes id like to but really have no idea and obviously got ripped off be these guys
    i do a bit of crypto trading also

    Ok, are you trading on a exchange?
  • shumwayshumway Posts: 5
    yes iam using cryptohoper on bittrex and binanace iam a miner looking to grow profits more and bo looks like good money can be made if you have any idea what your doing lol
  • shumwayshumway Posts: 5
    Okane said:

    shumway said:

    yes id like to but really have no idea and obviously got ripped off be these guys
    i do a bit of crypto trading also

    Ok, are you trading on a exchange?
    any help would be much appreciated as complete noob
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,257 admin
    shumway said:

    Okane said:

    shumway said:

    yes id like to but really have no idea and obviously got ripped off be these guys
    i do a bit of crypto trading also

    Ok, are you trading on a exchange?
    any help would be much appreciated as complete noob
    Sure. Well, I have shared some info already in the forum:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/5055/how-to-get-started-with-binary-options-beginners-look-here

    But if you want more details on for example charting and how I trade price action, please check my trading journal,
    you will see some examples there and see my videos I upload frequently with forecasts and charts.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,257 admin
    PS: I just realized there is another fake broker with pretty much a similar name CrestOptionS.com NOTE the S.
    It's also fake and a bucket shop.
    Crestoption.com and CrestOptions.com two fake brokers.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online3