BinaryOptions.net Forums General

HOW TO START NEW TRADING?

WHICH WEBSITE IS BETTER FOR TRADING? ESPECIALLY FOR BEGINERS

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    This one is good, get into the forum and make some friends. Also, you can use our search bar to find blog posts about all kinds of topics like techniques, indicators and tools.
  • charleyboy9charleyboy9 Posts: 2
    How can I make money as a new beginner, and which site should I trade on
  • charleyboy9charleyboy9 Posts: 2
    I need help
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited July 2018

I need help

Hey welcome.
    Please check our blog her:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/

Also check the strategies room:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/categories/strategy-and-indicators

First, you should trade demo.
    What do you want to trade? BO, Crypto? Forex? CFD? What exactly you looking for?
    First, focus on learning charting skills, before you even consider going with any broker. Unless it
    is a free demo account.

Here are some brokers that offer free demo practice accounts without even having to sign up:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/

High Low for example in that list
  • fenixxxfenixxx Posts: 1

Hi! Check out Cryptobitup. I think you’ll like it. This website gives some trading courses, trading signals and a personal financial analyst (that is what I recommend you most). Of course it’s not free, a minimum deposit here is 500usd, but that’s worth it! Furthermore, your money will work for you and you can get a withdrawal at any time you want.
    There’s only one disadvantage is that you must provide the website with your documents confirming identity. It may take a few days to verify your account. Verification is a must but it also helps you to keep your money safely.
    Cryptobitup has more than 300 trading instruments and not only with cryptocurrency. And if you’re lazy investor, you just should to create a cloud mining account :)

• JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    Welcome to the trading world! You need to learn from the basic knowledge to the technicalone about the forex market. It is a long lasting process of learning which requires a lot of patience and shear devotion towads your job. Are you ready for all of this kind of stuff?
    fenixxx said:

Hi! Check out Cryptobitup. I think you’ll like it. This website gives some trading courses, trading signals and a personal financial analyst (that is what I recommend you most). Of course it’s not free, a minimum deposit here is 500usd, but that’s worth it! Furthermore, your money will work for you and you can get a withdrawal at any time you want.
    There’s only one disadvantage is that you must provide the website with your documents confirming identity. It may take a few days to verify your account. Verification is a must but it also helps you to keep your money safely.
    Cryptobitup has more than 300 trading instruments and not only with cryptocurrency. And if you’re lazy investor, you just should to create a cloud mining account :)

cryptobitup sucks, in fact, I think it may be a scam. Anyway, I don't trust it.
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    Starting is really a crucial part of the trading as you cannot afford the loss on the initial stage. The best way to take a start is through demo account trading. It will help you to make a good strategy for tackling the market with live money. Do you agree with me?
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    There are several websites which are working for the betterment of the beginners by providing them necessary education. I think you can search easily on Google about the best websites as I cannot promote any of them here. But choose the one which provides information from basic trading to technical and news trading.
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    I always advise new traders to take the start of their career through demo account as it will allow you to know about the do and don't of the market. Moreover, you will get the confidence for tackling the ups and downs of the market. It is really important to have a good start as initial profits helps a lot.
  • bills7585bills7585 Posts: 2
    I'm new here ..

any help please??
  • bills7585bills7585 Posts: 2
    yeah .. help in how to start trading ..
  • MarisolMarisol Posts: 1
    I need help.
    Marisol said:

I need help.

OK, that's not a problem, what kind of help do you need? HOw deep are you into trading already?
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    This article is for the begineers who wants to persue their in the forieng trading, and this article gives a detailed knowledge about how to start and investment in binary option, thses kind of articles mainly gets high traffice from the young graduates, Thanks for posting it, you surely get a thumbs up from the visitors.
    Qwerastis said:

This article is for the begineers who wants to persue their in the forieng trading, and this article gives a detailed knowledge about how to start and investment in binary option, thses kind of articles mainly gets high traffice from the young graduates, Thanks for posting it, you surely get a thumbs up from the visitors.

qwerastis… your comments suck, what the hell are trying to tell us right now?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Qwerastis said:

qwerastis… your comments suck, what the hell are trying to tell us right now?
    Yeah, just another spammer. Banned him... too much nonsense.
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 7
    There are many websites which are good. This one is also one of very good sites where you can find excellent forum community to discuss any issue that is of your interest in order to become a successful trader
  • EnnenneraEnnennera Posts: 11
    I always advise new traders to start learning about the trading from the credible sources which provides great lessons in an organized manner. I think it is more appropriate way to attempt the paid courses as it will keep you more focused towards learning. Thanks
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I am never advising newbies to start with paid course. There are scammers there too, and secondly, they will not teach them anything new from what they can already find on Internet free of charge. Experience and demo trading are best teachers
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    I think that binaryoptions.net is very good starting point for all beginners. You have everything that you need in one place even demo account for practice and forum to ask questions and get some new ideas. What else do you need?
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Internet is the best source of getting forex education. You will find a lot video lessons, blogs, and articles on the internet on every browser you use for web surfing. I have learnt trading from the internet and I feel quite blessed for that. Internet is the best teacher as far as I think.
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    You can use right that website for everything you need. There are also more like Forex Peace Army or Earn Forex or Baby Pips or a lot more, I bet there should be list of that forums somewhere else. How do you think it's good enough ? After all, there is Youtube anyway.