BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Yesoption, CT Option, Optionfair and Topoption

moyesmoyes Posts: 23
Hi there, has anyone used either of these brokers and would you recommend either one? I have heard mixed reviews on all of them but i was leaning towards CT Option. Any advice please. Thanks

Comments

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    edited December 2014
    Hi Moyes - you are better off choosing a regulated broker. Yesoption and Optionfair I do not have any experience of but I can fully and with confidence recommend TopOption. They are regulated by CySec and I have never heard a complaint about them. You can read a full written review of TopOption here: http://www.binaryoptions.net/topoption-review/
  • moyesmoyes Posts: 23
    Thanks, but isn't Topoption and Optiontime owned by the same company? I don't think they allow end of day trading...I personally do not like Optiontime. With regards to CT Option, even though they are not regulated, do you think they are reputable enough? and what do you think of Yesoption? Or am i better off with 24option to trade than these smaller brokers....Cheers
    edited December 2014
    It looks like you are right about Topoption/Optiontime both being owned by the same company, I had not noticed that before. I would still recommend you choosing a regulated broker as you are able to. If you don't like Optiontime and therefore don't want to go with TopOption, I would choose 24option over Yesoption as Yesoption are not regulated either. The importance of using a regulated broker if you can should not be understated.
  • botsogbotsog Posts: 20
    topoption/ optiontime/ 24winner are all under safecap investments. all these brokers i didn't face any problems with the withdrawals. within 3 to 5 days my money is going to reach my account. ctoption is not reliable and trustworthy as per the experience of passionk from BOD...

just my 2 cents...
    edited December 2014
    Thanks botsog. On further investigation, I cannot believe that "Safecap investments limited" owns all 3 of these brokers. When googling them, many more brands appear under the name of Safecap including, for example, Finexo and ForexYard. My guess is that other companies have entered into some relationship with Safecap in order to piggy back off Safecap's CYSEC licence.
    Is Optionfair a good broker? I am also looking for a broker that allows Neteller deposits....So between Optionfair and any other that you can recommend I would appreciate that. thanks
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Optionsfair is a category 1 broker so yes, They are the originators of the TechFinancial Platform that is used by many different brokers such as 24option and even the new upstart YesOption. They are not the best and brightest of brokers still they are well capitalized and run so on average much better then most brokers...
    Lotz...if you don't mind me asking, which brokers do you use to trade with?:)
    Thanks for the comments. I am now also looking for a broker that allows Neteller deposits. 24option seem great, but there is a high trading limit which i am trying to avoid for now. Would any of you recommend Optionfair or any other that is good and allows Neteller deposits and withdrawals? Cheers