BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

has anyone successfully withdrawn any funds to their credit card from toroptions or markets-trading

I have tried to receive funds from their sites , but the transactions always seem to get cancelled at their sites, you can never talk to their financial departments, so I feel my money is going to be lost forever.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    gothondra said:

I have tried to receive funds from their sites , but the transactions always seem to get cancelled at their sites, you can never talk to their financial departments, so I feel my money is going to be lost forever.

Well, it's another unregulated bucketshop it seems. Don't know why people would even deposit there no reputation no regulation.
  • From TorOption we would appreciate you to contact us through support@toroption.email and we will do our best to deal with your complaint.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

From TorOption we would appreciate you to contact us through support@toroption.email and we will do our best to deal with your complaint.

We'd like to know all the details here too, for the edification of our community. What exactly is the nature of the problem? are bonuses involved? is toroption a regulated broker? Have account ID documents been verified? and most importantly, what is TorOption doing about all this? Are they perpetrating a bonus scam?

Looks to me like this is not a regulated broker, registered in Glasgow at 272 Bath Street G2 4JR which is a virtual office with over 5,000 companies registered. Also, bonus terms suck, straight up suck, sure you allow people to make withdrawals before hitting the 20X turnover rate but any such attempt will cancel the bonus and any profits made with it. I want to say you are a scam, prove me wrong and handle this matter appropriately.

Gothondra, I am sorry for you, there is a very great chance you will not see that money ever again. I hope I am wrong and that if not, it isn't too much for you to handle.
    gauri said:

Hello, IQ Option has done a nice job showing their traders they are trustworthy and reliable website. Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Boleto Qiwi, WebMoney, iDeal. They have the knowledge and ability to resolve any withdrawal issues in an of how binary options trading and the financial markets themselves work.
    Thank you

you must work for them, this sounds like an "official" response...
  • Hello!

Let us provide more information about withdrawals on IQ Option.

Your withdrawal method will depend on the deposit method.
    If you make a deposit from the card, you will be able to withdraw initial deposit amount back to the card, as it is processed as a refund. To be precise, you will be able to withdraw the sum of your deposits in last 90 days to your card. Everything that exceeds that amount (profit) should be withdrawn to an e-wallet (Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney) or via bank transfer.

In case you use an e-wallet to deposit, you will need to withdraw to the same e-wallet account only.
    In order to withdraw funds, you should make a withdrawal request from the withdrawal page: https://iqoption.com/en/withdrawal

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team
  • bishopbishop Posts: 3
    Am new here,,, how strong is this binary
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    bishop said:

Am new here,,, how strong is this binary

Very strong, benches 170Kg for 15 reps.

No but, what are you talking about?
  • Helion75Helion75 Posts: 1
    Witdrawal from Toroption is only possible in the beginning of your trading. Because you will think that this is a safe place to keep your cash! Toroption can then let you withdraw some cash, but this is only caused for manipulation. Right upon that the broker blaim you for trading with small amounts, and suggest that we shall go on the stocmarket. They can force very hard and promise. You will deposit more for this especially selected moment. You will probably loose all your recently deposit cash! Then you want withdraw and leave this terrible platform. forget it! You can`t withdraw anything. so they keep a lot of scamed cash!
  • TorOptionTorOption Posts: 2
    Helion75 said:

Witdrawal from Toroption is only possible in the beginning of your trading. Because you will think that this is a safe place to keep your cash! Toroption can then let you withdraw some cash, but this is only caused for manipulation. Right upon that the broker blaim you for trading with small amounts, and suggest that we shall go on the stocmarket. They can force very hard and promise. You will deposit more for this especially selected moment. You will probably loose all your recently deposit cash! Then you want withdraw and leave this terrible platform. forget it! You can`t withdraw anything. so they keep a lot of scamed cash!

Dear Helion75,

The information that you have provided here doesn’t correspond guidelines the company uses.

We assure you that withdrawal procedure is normally carried out as described on our website www.toroption.com/withdrawal-policy/ in accordance with general terms and conditions of our company and Anti Money Laundering laws and regulations, applicable worldwide.

If you are a customer of TorOption and you have complaints or questions regarding provided services, please, contact us at support@toroption.com or call us +44-2035192667 or share your contact details in order for us to identify you in our system.

Thank you,
    TorOption Support
    Thanks for posting, Toroptions. Can you tell us more about your broker? I see you are registered in Scotland at a virtual office and hiding your true location. Are you regulated?
  • TorOptionTorOption Posts: 2

Thanks for posting, Toroptions. Can you tell us more about your broker? I see you are registered in Scotland at a virtual office and hiding your true location. Are you regulated?

Dear The_Geek_MH,

Thank you for your interest in our Company. More information about TorOption and our services you can find on our website www.toroption.com.
    If you have questions after visiting our website, you can contact us at support@toroption.com or by phone number +44-2035192667, and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you,
    TorOption Support
    TorOption said:

Dear The_Geek_MH,

Thank you for your interest in our Company. More information about TorOption and our services you can find on our website www.toroption.com.
    If you have questions after visiting our website, you can contact us at support@toroption.com or by phone number +44-2035192667, and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you,
    TorOption Support
    no thanks, I don't want to talk to any of your marketing crew, and I won't be recommending you to anyone, just FYI.
  • cheruiyotcheruiyot Posts: 1
    Please guide me,iwould like to be a merchant