BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

i need help for start

2»

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Okane, how would I join the Skype group?

Open Skype, look for the name I mentioned above.
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    This is a Binary Options forum, not forex! We don't have things like spread, leverage or pips... do you know what time of day it is, or even where you live? Also we don't have feathers.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    I'd advise you begin with an even smaller sum and with a broker who's got a cent account, then you could check it and already know that it withdraws minimal sums, in order to choose a broker it's probably best to use a rating, but I'd also advise that you don't base your choice only on one rating, but look at several factors and average them out.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Milesadda said:

Hi there, guys! I have recently started options trading and I would like to get some help on it too. It is great that there are so nice threads and forums where everyone can get some valuable help. I hope that I will be able to become good at it ;)

Hello Milesadda,

We are one of the prominent financial education providers in binary options and have been around for a while. You can read around the web about us. You get access to a range of software and education. You have a 7 day free trial and can test if we are right for you, without any risk.

More information here http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com
  • Hello!

This video explains how to trade on IQ Option: https://player.vimeo.com/video/153366573?showinfo=0&autoplay=1

Also, here is our educational section: https://eu.iqoption.com/en/tutorials
    These are very useful videos and we recommend to watch them carefully because they not only explain the way the trade is made on the platform but they also describe the technical analysis tools and strategies based on them.

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    For any newbie it's best to go through training and practice on a demo account.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    Wih such conditions and such a deposit it's bad judgement to leave trading to a robot imho. That's my personal opinion of course, but I think I'm right.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Trezo you are right, totally on the money.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Hello, if you want to start the trading in the forex market than you must have to make a demo account and start trading on it. This demo account is like a real account you can learn it from here without losing your money. You can read the experts advices given in this forum and research well before starting the trade.
  • SallyDSallyD Posts: 1
    Etoro
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    Broker selection is an important part of the forex/options trading. You need to choose the one for you who offers great leverage, perfect spread, and less commission. You also need to work on a swap free account. Check all of these traits of a broker while choosing him!
  • Ajibola102Ajibola102 Posts: 4
    Please I need a breaker
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited August 2018

Please I need a breaker

What kind of breaker? Icebreaker?
    Quit spamming the forum. You get better help without spamming.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    A good start is always important in any business and on the forex market it is possible to take good start if you have a good broker to work with. You need to choose a broker which has good reputation on the online sources. I am sure you will find the best one for you!
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    I cannot recommend you a broker by name but I would suggest you to visit the broker review sites which do the grading of the brokers. You will get a good idea from there. Moreover consult a person who is currently working with the broker you are going to choose. Thank you so much and best of luck!
  • wezubi77wezubi77 Posts: 1
    Pls how does it work enlighten me,how to get a broker
  • EnnenneraEnnennera Posts: 11
    Qwerastis, but still even with broker review sites you need to be careful. Unfortunately, spammers are also there. I usually first check if broker is officially registered and then I make further checks of experiences from other traders and also read carefully terms and conditions of service