Beginner

AdeyemiAyomide572AdeyemiAyomide572 Posts: 1
edited July 2018 in General
I'm new here can someone please enlighten me

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hey there. Welcome!
    Start reading some of our blogs, regarding charting, brokers, strategies and take it from there.

Also, the journal room is good, you can see some trading diaries there and learn how others trade. I have a diary there too.
  • hanceyturfhanceyturf Posts: 4

IGCMARKET is an excellent site for beginners. If you are looking for something with a smooth learning curve, but endless room to grow, I recommend igc.market since it offers the best in class platform for trading. It is Power-packed with new features, and I didn't give any second thoughts on teaming up with IGC. The "MT4 - Online Forex Trading Platform" is so effortless and gives you both the quality and availability of services with a user-friendly interface. Go ahead and have fun trading.

Yes! I also recommend IGC Market as their MT4- Online Forex Trading Platform is very user-friendly. The registration process is also very simple and if I need any help their customer support is available 24- hours, 5 days a week.

Hello Hancey, It seems that you are also a fan of IGCMARKET. If you don't mind, may I know? For how long have you been using igc?

Hello John, I' ve been using IGCMarket from 2012. It's been 5 years since I am with igc.market. I was a beginner in trading and they guided me well and provided me the best training.
    I am very much satisfied with their services.

Hello Hancey, It seems that you are also a fan of IGCMARKET. If you don't mind, may I know? For how long have you been using igc?

Hello John, I' ve been using IGCMarket from 2012. It's been 5 years since I am with igc.market. I was a beginner in trading and they guided me well and provided me the best training.
    WOW, 5 years not bad I joined igc 2 years back. I am very impressed with the dedication; the igc.market has shown towards me. They are available 24/7 and immediately resolves the issues. Since I was having trouble with the registration process and they responded back within 30 mins which was quick. Highly appreciated and recommended.
    Yes, John! Their customer support is outstanding which is a plus point. IGCmarket makes sure that everything goes the way I want my money to be invested. Their recommendation regarding trading is very highly appreciable. That is why I have never experienced any issues.

WOW, 5 years not bad I joined igc 2 years back. I am very impressed with the dedication; the igc.market has shown towards me. They are available 24/7 and immediately resolves the issues. Since I was having trouble with the registration process and they responded back within 30 mins which was quick. Highly appreciated and recommended.
    Yes, John! Their customer support is outstanding which is a plus point. IGCmarket makes sure that everything goes the way I want my money to be invested. Their recommendation regarding trading is very highly appreciable. That is why I have never experienced any issues.
    I really like igc.market for its compatibility. IGC stands in the category of services providing high speed, hyper-intelligent online trading platform both in desktop and mobile version. Trust me, the mobile version was something new to me, and it really helped a lot to keep track of my activities while I was away from my system. Extremely satisfied.
    IGCMarket are the most profitable brokers and never disappointed me. I am very much impressed with their level of experience in Forex Trading. Previous to them I was really struggling to trade. But thanks to igc.market, I am very much satisfied with their services and the results. I have made huge profits through them.
  • oliviamark0oliviamark0 Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    Hello There?
  • oliviamark0oliviamark0 Posts: 2

This is what I made $100,081during the last 1 year and I have no hesitancy revealing this publically. I am damn sure you have reached that level along ago. Since you are a part of igc family for 5 years.
    edited November 2017
    So tell me, where is this igc.market regulated and licensed? Which authority? Nowhere, that's right.
    You guys spamming the forum says a lot about your broker.
    I see several accounts showing up at the same time all talking about and promoting igc.market. LOL.
    All of you are working for the broker. Good bye!
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    There is also a broker called IG market...this is not that broker you are referring to, is it ?
    IGmarket is regulated by FCA !
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    I want to welcome you on binaryoptions.net forum. I also want to advise you that you need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order to get maximum out of it. This forum is made to provide a place for discussion about certain topics. You can get a lot of information about Forex and binary options from here. Best of luck!
  • ELIUDSIMOTWOELIUDSIMOTWO Posts: 1
    Was.happy to be in,
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    Hello and welcome to binaryoptions.net. My advise for you is to study what you want to invest in. Please don't do anything that you have no knowledge about. Read different blogs, forums, e-books and consult and study successful traders.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    Hello Sir, You are welcome here. You can get help by reading the discussion in this forum and you can also get help from the experts of this forum. You must have to read the beginners forum and I hope you can get answers of your questions.
  • samacosamaco Posts: 1
    samaco said:

Hey welcome.
    I just responded to a similar question here in this thread:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/5500/how-to-start-new-trading#latest
    Please check it out there.
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    I would like to welcome you on this forum with broader heart and I also like to appreciate you for taking interest in the trading as it requires guts to become a trader and invest money on this risky market. I will be here for helping you all the time and you can ask me anything you want.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I would recommend all the beginners to enter the market with live money only if they have confidence on their trading abilities. It is a hard and fast game where you have to take quick decisions. Train your eyes for depicting the opportunities!
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 7
    Hallo and welcome to the forum. If you are a beginner in trading find the topic which you prefer and feel free to give your comments, opinions or suggestions. If there is some specific question that you have, feel free to open a thread and discuss it with other forum members.
    Hi Adeyemi.. and welcome to binaryoptions.net forum, one of the best forums to discuss various trading topics. If you have any question regarding BOs trading, brokers, platforms... just post it here. There are a lot of other great forum people who will be happy to assist you
    All the beginners and new members are welcome to this forum. I appreciate your interest of talking about the things related to the currency markets. You need to keep learning the new things for getting success via trading. Trading requires discussions and knowledge. Am I right?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    you are right, when you are right you are right and this time you are really right. I think I am correct in saying that.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    True. This is the best forum to get all your answers pertaining to matters of trading, whether forex or Binary Options. Just post any question and have it addressed here. My advice is that you should first start with a demo account before going live