BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Why do you wish to live of Binary Option trading ?

OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
I can tell you why I want to live from BO, or just trading....
...The last 8 years i have developed a lump inside my head of the size and look of a rasberry. This lump is making me dizzy all the time, and when i do fysical jobs, like mowing the lawn, i get very exhausted, and extreem dizzy....and i have to lay down for at least half hour before i can do anything again.
I am now living of a social income, while they are discussing if i have to go early retirement or if they want me to have a subsidised job.
I have always been very active...started a cleaning company, closed it....started up speakerproduction and development, and later also gear rental for concerts and festivals, and then i gave the company away 10 years later.
I have to say, that i am normally build, 184cm high and weigh 98 KGs...a little "powerhouse" haha !
So...why do you think that i whant to learn HOW to trade ???
Well...first of all, i dont want to sit and look at my windows all day, and second, i really would like to get rid of my social income, and manage by my self.
But it is very limited what i can do !!!
I CAN sit by my PC and make trades for aprox 20-30 min, before i have to do something else, and i repete that 3-4 times a day. So 3 years ago, i started learning CFD, BO and Forex...but CFD and Forex needs concentration and survailance ALL THE TIME, i never left my PC, and it did really not give a really profitable profit...
But BINARY OPTIONS made the blod pump in me...i have tried all timeframes, but 60 second trade is what i do now...I make 1000-5000 $ a day trading 5 sessions a day.....
I hope i can pull it through.....and the best of luck to all out there.

Comments

• OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Unfortunately i was one of those people that got scammed a couple of years ago, and believed a brokers sweet talk. But, when one has tasted the very bitter taste of beeng robbed, one can either quit or keep up the fight.... I am in the last categori.
    I think i have lost my share now, so it is time for me to pick up the gold dust, and i am really doing it !!!
    The reason i dont call BO gambling is that i am using minut by minut support and resistance lines, and they change minut by minut...automatically !
    No one has the skills to make SU and RE lines all the time, there will be no time for trading, then ?
    This is a very powerfull tool....love it
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    that's crazy, I use static lines I draw myself and have never had one fail me.

that's crazy, I use static lines I draw myself and have never had one fail me.

How often do you update your lines ? Do you make your lines on a 1 min chart, or ?
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    Binary Options can make you a successful man. But determination and understanding of the trade is necessary. It is also necessary to have a back-up plan. There are always rainy days in this world. If you have made some cash in BO, then invest it in some other ventures as well.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I have huge plans related to trading on the Binary Options market. I do not use any indicators while trading but I just rely on the money management. I am a scalper as I have the guts to take risks for good and quick rewards. Never leave the money management plan!
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I think binary options trading is the way of earning money quickly. It is the way to observe your luck whether you are made for earning money or not. If you have a good luck with you then you can be a star trader sooner rather than later. Thanks!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I want to live off trading because going to work sucks. I'm not a good employee, I have a bad attitude with people who tell me what to do. ;-)
  • JBinary672JBinary672 Posts: 4
    I'm working and placing only a few trades per day and I am making some extra bucks.
  • Ynniv7Ynniv7 Posts: 2
    I thinks I will be able to give a better quality of life for my family. Also, I will be able to help more ppl.
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 7
    It is all individual whether one will become trader in order to support his living. Some previous knowledge and expertise is quite necessary and the rest come with a lot of experience. Not at all an easy job but strong dedication pays off
  • dynamodynamo Posts: 2
    There are dos and don'ts in binary option and when you really understand them, I sure can tell you bo is a good deal
  • EnnenneraEnnennera Posts: 11
    I always love to take quick returns for my investments and Binary Options is the best market with the quickest returns. It is really a great place to implement your skills of trading for gaining huge profit. I am trading on this market from a long time and I am loving my job.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    This is interesting. I think that Ireland (Dublin) is interesting for many investors due to lower corporate taxes of 10% or so. But I am not sure if there is official register of brokerage companies and what are legal requirements imposed for such business ?
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    Binary Options trading is a more secure form where you have less risk. You will lose a typical part of money and you will also gain a fixed amount. It looks much better than losing a lot of unknown money via a single trade. It also allows you to stay long on the market.
    Yes...but where can one trade BO today ??? It is banned in Europe
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    There are for sure less and less binary options brokers nowadays and they are banned from various countries, I recommend you to switch back to Forex and Stocks/Shares and Commodities/Metals as well as Cryptos, that's main goal for many people now.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Olebobo, yes, binary options are banned in Europe and UK while in Canada are some restrictions. Considering that it is not banned in the US you can find broker registered in this country and trade with him
  • LiverekhLiverekh Posts: 24
    I dont see the problem with quantity of brokers. My concern has always been quality of service. Certainly if there is less scam brokers this is excellent news, because you will be able to find more regulated ones
  • LoganLogan Posts: 14
    Luckily, there is still one free market for all financial products which is US. I am not sure what is going on in Europe and the UK, especially Canada? The concept of free market obviously does not exists anymore in these countries
  • GranithrisGranithris Posts: 22
    We have just recently discussed with friends why binary options are interesting for traders, and came to several conclusions.
    1. For some reason it is believed that binary options are an order of magnitude simpler than forex and therefore it will be easier to understand (although I do not really agree, because both there and there require detailed market analysis, and to understand all the nuances of the market is necessary in any case).
    2. Traders are attracted by the fact that on binary options they can constantly use short positions, up to 30 seconds. In fact, this is real because many brokers do provide this opportunity. I don't think it's very safe - but in principle why not. Another thing is that this kind of trading can be too gambling and it will definitely lead to a loss, which is already bad news....