BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals

Bitcoin and Etherium

2»

Comments

• OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112

it's hard to avoid the news, it happens everyday, its better to focus on long term trends than news anyway.

Excatly, trade long term or really short term, and avoid news. I think daytraders and newstraders must be the two trading metods i will avoid...tuff life ;)
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    I think ETH could reach 450:
    http://prntscr.com/j3i1b9
    Okane said:

I think ETH could reach 450:
    http://prntscr.com/j3i1b9

Yes, and then you think it will continue down ?
    OmiseGo had quite a rise, reached my TP line :) Could happen for ETH also ? Never say never ;)
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Olebobo said:

OmiseGo had quite a rise, reached my TP line :) Could happen for ETH also ? Never say never ;)

Well, it went way over the expected 450 which means it broke up above my channel. This is a really good sign and we can see
    other assets are improving as well. This is why I only monitor ETH. If the bigger ones get up the others follow.
    Cross fingers, as we say (y)
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    its too soon to get out of the ltc, eth, omg and bat's. these tokens, and BTC, are going to retest their highs soon. Mark my words, then they will break out and double those highs by the end of the year.

its too soon to get out of the ltc, eth, omg and bat's. these tokens, and BTC, are going to retest their highs soon. Mark my words, then they will break out and double those highs by the end of the year.

I belive you, but i were only playing with Omg, the "new coin in class". i dont trust new coins, so i put a low TP on +20%. It rose wery fast, and stopped just above the TP line and closed my trade....in profit ;)

But i think you could be right about the Crypto rising to reach new high....Crypto has become a big train, and you can not just stop a big train like that..
    So the "Vulcan" outcome would be a rise :)
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    Bitcoin and gold has a strong relationship as there prices effect each other. Bitcoin will go up and hit the top price level soon and according the experts it will reach the price of $40000 at the end of this year. You need to go with the expert's advice if you do not have a clue.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    Bitcoin is and will always remain the proud son of Cryptocurrency. It has the highest stock value. Etherium is also trying to reach that position. But it will not succeed. What do you think is the future of cryptocurrency? Do you agree with me?
    ...i think the" big dogs" are shaking all the fleas of. With all the small cryptos appering, there is no way for crypto to survive, but if only a handfull of cryptos survives, i think crypto will live as a currency.
    Maybe ETH could reach 425 this time ?
    Boss said:

Bitcoin and gold has a strong relationship as there prices effect each other. Bitcoin will go up and hit the top price level soon and according the experts it will reach the price of $40000 at the end of this year. You need to go with the expert's advice if you do not have a clue.

Well Boss, are you the expert i have to listen to, or are you just another guy that listens to expert`s-advice ?
    Where do i find the expert advice i have to go with ? What expert ?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    here are two cryptos you need to keep your eye on, both are moving.

https://www.binaryoptions.net/ripple-and-litecoin-are-on-the-move-now/
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    I am not convinced that Bitcoin will reach $40K in the near term, whatever the experts say. In order to reach this level a demand for BTC needs to be very strong. That means that some very big players will again enter this market with huge money. Who?
  • I am absolutely sure that the future is behind cryptocurrency.
  • AdamGilAdamGil Posts: 15
    After BTC, next SHIB Price Surges 20% After Becoming Ethereum Whales' Favorite Token

The market’s interest and love for all things Shiba Inu is increasing as Shiba INU prices surges, This caused big gains in SHIB and DOGE during the last 24 hours.
    The SHIB price bursted and has climbed by more than 21% during the early trading hours after maintaining a modest upward trend from the beginning of 2023. In addition to breaking the downward trend line it has been following for almost 5 months, SHIB has emerged as the top token among the top 100 Ethereum whales.

The Shiba Inu is trading above and over 20% in the last 24 hours, according to Coinmarketcap data, with Nansen reporting heaving trading on both centralized and decentralized exchanges. According to Nansen, between January 17 and January 18, SHIB exchanged hands for over $1.1 billion.

As per coinpedia, With further impetus from initiatives such as DAO, Shiba Inu game, and NFTs, and Shibarium L2 launch the Shiba Inu price could breach the target of $0.0000259. At the same time, usual buying and selling pressures could take the price to $0.0000185