BinaryOptions.net Forums General

MyChargeBack.com

TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
edited September 2018 in General
MyChargeBack.com offer to help to binary fraud victims. Their service includes dealing directly with banks and credit card firms to explain how and why the victim was defrauded. Binary options are often a new concept for banks and they are unwilling to help victims carry out a charge back. This firm assist at that point and clarify the issues for the financial institutions.

The consultation is free and you can see if you have a case. After that, the firm offer a range of recovery options. All have separate costs dependant on the fee to be recovered. Some options include a flat fee, or only paying a % of the recovered money.

If you have experience with MyChargeBack.com, feel free to share it here.

Comments

• TheObserver1TheObserver1 Posts: 11
    I am using "Payback Ltd," to do my Chargeback, has anyone got experience with this company?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    its probably a scam, if the fraud binary options scams were that easy to catch and force to pay you back the FBI and Interpol would be all over their asses. Don't be an idiot, do not PAY anyone to recover lost funds because you will be scammed twice.
  • TheObserver1TheObserver1 Posts: 11
    Yes "Geek" you may be right, but tell me how, to get my scammed money back.?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    that depends on where you are and where they are. I hate to say it put you probably won't get any money back. You can try to contact your credit card company, also local regulators in your jurisdiction and theirs. What scam are we talking about?
  • TheAussieTheAussie Posts: 1
    I went to MyChargeBack and was very satisfied. They were able to get me my money back after being scammed on a binary options site. I highly recommend them. Very efficient people.
  • awanawan Posts: 2
    How can I recover my money back from a scammer named Thelma paquet ...money was transferred through bitcoins
  • awanawan Posts: 2
    She said, she is working with company named freedom services limited in america...she was scammer and she blocked me after taking my money.. I need help , details are as below
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    awan said:

She said, she is working with company named freedom services limited in america...she was scammer and she blocked me after taking my money.. I need help , details are as below

I don't think that's possible. Anyway, don't just send money to people online who claim to make you rich.
  • mindfulmindful Posts: 3

I am using "Payback Ltd," to do my Chargeback, has anyone got experience with this company?

Hi did u manage to recover through payback.???
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    I may suppose that it's a total scam but it's for real do not relate to something legit like many people says here, I do not know whom to believe if I for example will appear in such case like that ? What do you say ? There will be a way for such or no?
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    I highly doubt all that things is simply works like they do advertised, I hope it's really really obvious no matter what anyway. How do you plan to go with that matter ? Do you see anything like that really ? Most of that recovering money services is just another hole where you leave your money.
  • GalinaJonesGalinaJones Posts: 6
    Hi did u manage to recover through payback.???
    Really!
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    I do not believe all this companies can do something really, you should link yourself with reputable company in the first place and in case of problems lawyers should do the deal, but they should be able to as well, it's like giving money to the street stranger.