BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Please suggest good strategy

Hi all
I am started binary option trading from November 2017 till today I lost nearly 1000 USD and I lost in trading, lost in some signal providers, lost in auto traders, I don't know here I dispose the name of fraud or not.
I lost from iqoption boss pro bot
I lost vfxalert subscription
I lost expertoption by getting bonus
I lost copy trading in fxtm
So kindly suggest how to get profit from binary options today only I got to know this forum
I need real help
Thank you

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Don't use a bot, don't use a manager, don't use tips, don't use anything other than technical analysis and strategy you understand. All those bots are total BS, you need to do you own trading... and be sure you are using a regulated trustworthy broker.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    What surprises me is not that you lost, is the fact that you kept signing up with more scams.
    Face it, you are not a trader, you want easy money so you are just looking to get spoonfed and
    you will keep losing if you keep doing that. You want to become a real trader? Then there is hard work involved,
    like mentioned above, you have to learn technical analysis, money management and gain experience reading charts.
  • EnnenneraEnnennera Posts: 11
    Hegdepo please stop doing what are you doing now. Take some time off the market, go through learning material and open demo account on binaryoptions.net. During this time read regularly posts on forum. Introduce yourself with experiences from other members and learn how to choose a broker
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Just stop what you are doing for a while and take time to learn the market. A strategy can work for someone and not work for you. That's why its wise to familiarise through demo first. My advise is that you should stop trading using bots and know that some signals are fake. Learn how to conduct analysis on your own