BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Please will you help me with these indicators.

Hi Traders. If anyone have these indicators please will you share with me. I saw them on the other Forum but unable to download them because I'm not a member of the Forum (The Administrator is not accepting new members)

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Foster01 said:

Hi Traders. If anyone have these indicators please will you share with me. I saw them on the other Forum but unable to download them because I'm not a member of the Forum (The Administrator is not accepting new members)

Hey there. No idea, but probably some custom made thing.
    I would not get my hopes high on such indicators. They don't produce the result they advertise and I would also
    avoid 60 sec trading. No broker's platform is that accurate to provide good service for 60sec trading in the long run.
    And sooner or later it backfires. Are they selling that indicator, what's the deal?
  • Foster01Foster01 Posts: 2
    @Okane thanks for your reply. No they don't sell, is for free BUT if you are not a member you can't download any thing there. I think you may know the website is similar like this one.
    Foster01 said:

@Okane thanks for your reply. No they don't sell, is for free BUT if you are not a member you can't download any thing there. I think you may know the website is similar like this one.

Yes I just noticed which forum it was. Didn't know they were not accepting, just saw it. Strange.
  • BinaryLifeBinaryLife Posts: 11
    I agree with Okane in that , 60 sec turbo trading is not the way to go, but, in the second picture u added here, on the top left I can see a hint where u could get it.

I agree with Okane in that , 60 sec turbo trading is not the way to go, but, in the second picture u added here, on the top left I can see a hint where u could get it.

I managed to get it for him so problem is solved, but thanks for the input anyway :)
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    You cannot get success without utilizing the indicators properly as you are totally dependent on these indications. I think you need to use more than 2 indicators before taking a decision with your money. Majority is authority as far as my experience says!
    Ferin said:

You cannot get success without utilizing the indicators properly as you are totally dependent on these indications. I think you need to use more than 2 indicators before taking a decision with your money. Majority is authority as far as my experience says!

No, you don't need to use any indicators at all.
    In fact, the more indicators the more likely you are to make a mistake.
    However, if you mean at least 2-3 confirmations, that's true.
  • ConsultantConsultant Posts: 5
    Looks like a few standard indicators (RSI-OBV) that can be easily found on the internet with a "Renko Street" template. Sad part is the "RenkoStreet" template repaints like crazy.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    Foster, I would like to add to everything above said to be very careful with 60 sec trading. Trading BOs is eventually high risk trading and this strategy is adding additional level of risk. Be smart and try it first on demo account to see how difficult it is and defiantly not the way to make money