I have been Scammed

Omphemetse12Omphemetse12 Posts: 2
I joined Binary Options 24 trade on 20 February 2019. I started the account with $500USD with a guy who described himself as George as a broker contact is +1 (518) 546 5136. The very same day he asked me to purchase the company’s Pro v6 fintech auto robot software which cost $650 which I deposited, in order for my trading to commence. The same day my account became active and started the trade with $500USD. The account became active for 14 days and made a profit of $15 329USD, and during that time I was able to login into my account. Then on the 07 March 2019 the broker withdrew the money from the trading account and said that I need to settle the company commission and South African Revenue Services (SARS) first costing $3 148USD before profit can be deposited into my account. I then send an email to the company to request an evidence of that but I did not receive response from the company including the broker. When he conducted me requested that there is no way to assist with that I should just deposit money and my profit will be released into my account. I made loans to make up that money. Again I made a deposit this time of $3 148USD of my hard earned money. I talked to him over and over again telling him I needed my money but he never paid money into my account and he didn’t respond to my messages, I reported this to the company contact email ([email protected]binaryoptions24trade.com) and I have not received any assistance. The broker then contacted me on the 22 March 2019 and said that I need to deposit additional $500USD this when I said that he is scamming me and I am going to investigate this, this is when the broker block all contacts with me and blocked my trading account, as I cannot access it anymore. Although I have records of all payment made towards the company.
Does anyone know of anyway I could recover my money? Please let me know ASAP.
Please people if anyone could help I would be grateful. I live in the Pretoria South Africa,
Thanks.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 658 mod
    sorry to hear it man, contact your local authorities.
  • Omphemetse12Omphemetse12 Posts: 2
    Thank you, I have contacted them and the case is being inconsideration
  • ÖbergÖberg Posts: 1
    There’s a lot of forex, binary options, cryptocurrency and trading scams online. and trying to make some more money for myself, I have been a victim of a quite few, binomo, qprofit, cryptoallday, wisebanc, gtoptions, 24options and 24fxm i lost over €393, 000 in total. I got contacted by birman global who turned out to be a fake, solution came when i sent text to +1 516 3411871 wrote to Bitcoinrecovery [At]consultant[dot]com a legal recovery agency, they had my information from the scam brokers and I paid €47, 000 to them; they got it all back plus profits and I’m grateful to my helpers at [bitcoinrecovery @ consultant com] for getting my life-savings back. It feels good to still be able to support my family after retirement when I thought all hope was lost. Professional whatsapp contact +1 202 6433447
  • bokamosobokamoso Posts: 1

Hello Omphemetse, I can help you. Send me contact. I live around Jozi

• lancelawrencelancelawrence Posts: 1
    Contact Assured Recover if you need help recovering funds lost to; binary options, cryptocurrency, online investment scam etc. My friends and I were able to recover all the money we lost trading binary options (about $203k) with the help of Assured Recover.