BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Like To Meet Good Traders

Hello everyone , am new here and am hoping i can get o meet some good friends who can help with learning what i need to become a good trader.
please if there are any trader from Nigeria i would like to meet them too.

Comments

• MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Hallo seotank and welcome to our forum community. I am not from Nigeria, but wish you a very warm welcome. If you have any question feel free to post it here. I am sure that every member will be very happy to assist you
  • LoganLogan Posts: 14
    This place is for good traders to discuss the issues and knowledge about the binary options. I have seen a lot of good posts which are quite helping for the new traders. We need to keep posting good material for discussion. We need to make good relations with each other.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    I fully agree with Logan. Dont try to seek other traders from your native country, as this community welcomes everyone . We are here to support each other and share some thoughts and ideas with other fellow traders. So, welcome and feel free to participate in any discussion
  • GranithrisGranithris Posts: 22
    I think that in today's world distance cannot be a limitation for you to communicate with talented and successful traders, now there are all the possibilities for that - social networks, Skype, etc. In this way you can even open your group to communicate, and then there will definitely be someone who will live close to you. And so here we have an association of people who love trading and constantly share their opinions and experiences. This can be really useful for you, especially since we are trying to discuss the topic that is relevant here. And people here have gathered really friendly and attentive to others. I think you've already noticed that yourself.