BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Marketsworld is being DDOS'd

WorkingActorWorkingActor Posts: 11
edited August 2016 in General
Heads up. as I was making a deposit, I got a message from the marketsworld website that they were under "heavy DDOS attack". I'm not able to connect at the moment.

Update: I'm now able to connect and trade..no idea if they're still dealing with the DDOS, or were able to stop the attack, or what.

Comments

• ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Last few days I have also experienced the same from them so be prepared really for such things from them. I still not sure who can that be cause like 3 years have already passed and that's it really. Any feedback from others about that case ? I do not get it.
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Is it working already ? It seems it's really bad cases today and in much more situations where you really need to put up with this no matter how hard you really try and that's seems the only solution no matter what. I hope it works now anyway.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    The main point should be whether did you make that deposit or what with that ? I do hope it will work wonders with you anyway cause I am really lost in your case there. Do you agree with me there ? I do not really understand why you continue to work with them then