BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Where did you hear about binary options?

EmilienEmilien Posts: 9
edited August 2015 in General
Hi everyone?
Where have you heard about binary options trading? Internet? TV? Or maybe someone has recmmended you ?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Internet. I think it was some scam on YouTube. Luckily I
    didn't lose much on the scams.
  • Alfonso86Alfonso86 Posts: 9
    Me too. Now BO trading is becoming more popular. There is a lot of advertising banners in the internet, sometimes I also see advertisement on TV.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Basically from Google I would say. I searched for and have a big lists of forum like that and it was something that got my attention, then I started to learn more about that and started to play a bit, just like I found this old thread ;) definitely not from TV, banners yes, but only after I found initial source.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 14
    I have first heard about BOs from my friend. He has been trading these for a while and have been quite successful. This is why I was interested in this market, as I have also seen opportunity to earn some extra money
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    I honestly do not remember, but initially I was interested in Forex, and somewhere on the broker's website I saw the opportunity to work on binary options. After that, I read what it was. At that time it was fashionable to say that it was a good alternative to forex, especially for beginners.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    I was told about binary options by a friend of mine who had been secretly involved in this business for a year. He loved it then, but now he's a real fan of Forex!!
  • GranithrisGranithris Posts: 22
    Oh, I remember this moment very well, because trading on binary options was advised by my wife's brother, who at the time was just delighted with this activity because he was doing quite well and he often took quite good profits from the market. It is worth noting that he is still doing it today and categorically does not want to hear about forex or any other direction in the market. And yes, you will be surprised, but even today he earns in this way, moreover, he made it a source of his income, and now he works more time with his loved ones. He has a large capital, even a very large one, and he feels so subtle when he should trade and when he shouldn't, that his skills and experience can only be envied...
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    At a time when binary options were only gaining in popularity, information about them happened almost constantly, they flicked on the Internet as advertising on all sites, many of them practiced e-mail, I generally thought I heard about binary options all the time, so it's hard to remember when I first heard about them, but the noise around them was really big. And actually at that time it was quite popular, people wanted to find a convenient and fast way to earn money. So a lot of people tried it and it created a lot more excitement. That is, there was about the same situation as now with Forex, yes, it was a whole epoch, and among my friends there are many people who were interested in trading thanks to binary options.