BinaryOptions.net Forums Winchargeback.com Sponsored Support

Being scammed , Pls help

Hi all ,
I have been scammed by An unouthrised company in Cyprus ..
They asked me to deposit a total amount of 2800 usd from my credit card ..
And then they become unresponsive ..
What can I do to get my money back ?
I live in Sweden
Br
Marwan

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    marwan1 said:

Hi all ,
    I have been scammed by An unouthrised company in Cyprus ..
    They asked me to deposit a total amount of 2800 usd from my credit card ..
    And then they become unresponsive ..
    What can I do to get my money back ?
    I live in Sweden
    Br
    Marwan

Hey check this thread out:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2908/how-to-file-a-case-with-winchargeback-and-get-your-money-back#latest
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    what broker are you talking about? be careful of brokers that list a payment processor in Cyprus (this does not equal regulation) but are headquartered offshore.
  • Louisjames7823Louisjames7823 Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Hi, I have been reading this posts and do have another type but related question, obviously I was scammed by a binary options company, However, I have the legal cavalry helping me, a legal firm called "advertisement removed... //Moderator" approached me, I was suspicious at the beginning but as I ran a background check with the government in Hong Kong and they have their papers in order everything seems ok , but I really want to know whats better if pursuing together with other victims in a class action? or opening a litigation on my behalf? , they gave me this options and they have advised on it, but I can't help to wonder what you guys might have gone through? , what do you think?
    edited August 2018

Hi, I have been reading this posts and do have another type but related question, obviously I was scammed by a binary options company, However, I have the legal cavalry helping me, a legal firm called Schmid and Fankhauser approached me= more like shit and fraudster, I was suspicious at the beginning but as I ran a background check with the government in Hong Kong and they have their papers in order everything seems ok , but I really want to know whats better if pursuing together with other victims in a class action? or opening a litigation on my behalf? , they gave me this options and they have advised on it, but I can't help to wonder what you guys might have gone through? , what do you think?

No, and stop making new accounts only to advertise your so called legit law firm lol. We are not idiots.
    Also, if you truly had a law firm you would not come and spam in a forum under new IPs and ask forum people
    when you have a law firm that is helping you. Such nonsense.

Proof: http://prntscr.com/kitytg
    Watch out guys - these type of scammers are the worse. They act like victims only to sucker you
    and rip you off even more!
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    Scammers are every where around you. They keep an eye on the newbies in order to make them fool and take their money in no time. You are advised not to trust anybody on the forex market without dirext contact or good trust level. you are supposed to be responible for your money!
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    It is really hard to recover funds after being scammed as there are a lot of hidden spaces on the world wide web where these scammers keep your lost money. They can never be tracked if you will not take adequate actions immediately. Stay away from them!
  • IvcbiIvcbi Posts: 2
    Hy, I was scammed for 3000+eur by the Marketscube. Now, I contacted Pay back and they immediatelly wanted my credit number, dates and CVV number (3 digits at the back) by the phone to charge me 300 eur and then, if succesfull, another 7%. But, do you even ask for 3 digits at the back? That is suspicious... Any comments, please? Thanks, br
    Ivcbi said:

Hy, I was scammed for 3000+eur by the Marketscube. Now, I contacted Pay back and they immediatelly wanted my credit number, dates and CVV number (3 digits at the back) by the phone to charge me 300 eur and then, if succesfull, another 7%. But, do you even ask for 3 digits at the back? That is suspicious... Any comments, please? Thanks, br

Careful, many of these recovery services are scammers!
    Go to trusted ones with reputation.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Thank you for sharing your experience on forum. I think that the only way to fight those scammers is to spread the word in order for other people to be aware of such scam activities. This is why I am always choosing legitimate broker to deal with
  • SCAMSCAM Posts: 1
    BINARY OPTION SCAMMERS!!!
    SCAMMERS!!!! BINARY FRAUD. BIRMAN!!!! SCHMID-FANKHAUSER!!!! WELLINGTON!!!!!! AND YES SCHMID FANKHAUSER ARE SCAMMERS AND OPERATE THE LONG CON
    Hi and welcome to my blog and I hope you have found me before the above SCUM have found you. My name is James Ellis and reside in the UK and along with thousands of others “Globally,” I have been a massive financial victim of online Binary Option companies, to the tune of £80k. +£28k trying to get it back and that’s plus £8K I paid a legally registered lawyer in Tel Aviv by the name of Veronica Birman, STAY AWAY FROM HER, she’s just a thief who hides behind certain complaint exemptions from the Israeli Bar. She has been and may still be in league with SELF NAMED recovery company named: Global Wealth Recovery, again STAY AWAY, RIGHT AWAY FROM HER AND GLOBAL WEALTH RECOVERY AS WELL.
    Not yet a Victim, read on, so why have I published this, easy, because I hate them, all of them they are thieving SCUM and have no morals, no conscience, no licence, NOTHING BUT YOUR MONEY if you have not yet been a victim or are considering signing up with these FRAUDSTERS DON’T! DON’T!DONT!! they are all scammers, they are not registered with the UK’s Financial Conduct Association. In fact, if there is any self-named binary option, crypto currency, bit coin dealers and they do not possess a licence issued by the F.C.A company that you are considering signing up with DON’T!!! DONT!!! STAY AWAY!GOT IT STAY AWAY!!IRIGHT AWAY!!! There is the long con, companies like Schmid Fankhauser who’s charmer is a Patrik Reller supposedly based in Zurich and an international company, are they hell there are just long con artists, I know because I gave them £20 k to get my money back, did I get it back, Right first time! NO! SO STAY AWAY! IRIGHT AWAY! THEY ARE CON ARTISTS . Here are a few of the tricks the fraudulent Binary trading companies play, most of them, like a company called Markets Trading, provide a trading platform, but this platform is not linked to ANY financial institutions ANYWHERE in the world, it's their platform, a platform they manipulate. to? There is no one to complain to, this scum has no licence, nothing, your money has GONE, yep GONE!WALK AWAY NOW
    Are a victim: Well I know just what that feels like, this SCUM has no idea, or maybe they do but just do not accept the trial of destruction they leave in their wake, the insecurity, the doubt your confidence destroyed SCUMA bottom feeder: A bottom feeder is one that purchases a list of all the victim’s, contacts them and purports to be able to get your stolen monies back, all lies, they are involved, they are all in collusion with each other, .
    So to conclude, if you have had your money stolen, draw a line under it, get on with your life because those scum put your money in their pockets as soon as you deposited with them, the platform, the broker, all false, don’t exist and as for help from your bank or even the government, forget it, they are all useless, all in it just for themselves.
    To contradict myself, there is no one out there to help you, just help themselves, although I have put my faith in one more company, MY CHARGEBACK .COM which I know they are what they say they are, but whether they are successful in recovering my stolen money, remains to be seen. Watch this space PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not make the same mistake that I did, do not pay a company or companies to recover your loss, because they won't, they say they will, but they won't 99% are either scammers or bottom feeders, they will only add to the hurt and the pain and in the end, the loss! Hard as it is DRAW A LINE UNDER IT NOW and in a quirky non-hateful way, get some solace by knowing that you were not stupid, your no mug, you did not fall for it, its them, the scammers they are not clever, but they seriously are polished salespeople, con-artists and sadly, but in a helpful way, you’re not the only one to be caught, no sorry, to be taken advantage of, binary option fraud is a global polished, sophisticated scam.
    I have published this blog purely to warn, to prevent to help, please be advised
    KEEP WELL CLEAR OF THOSE SCUM BAG SCAMMERS, THOSE BOTTOM FEEDERS and if regretfully you have been a victim, please try to move on, because YOU WILL NOT GET IT BACK but it could ruin your life, your marriage/relationship, in fact, all that is dear to you and if any bankers or MPs have read this blog, you are a bunch of parasites and have always been, no better than that SCUM the only help you offer is “to yourself”
    SO PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THEM. PUT THE PHONE DOWN, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM, DO NOT INTERACT WITH THEM, THEY ARE SCUM AND THEY ARE SCAMMERS
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    I couldn't even understand how this situation maybe even possible, how someone from Cyprus can ask me to deposit like 2800 USD and I will pay it with my credit card ?!!! Are you for real. I will start with like $280 maybe at max and that's it and not with somebody from Cyprus.
  • SartanSartan Posts: 1
    The problem are people themselves.