BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Is CySEC about to give up regulating brokers?!

Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
Dear all,

Although CySEC recently "froze" the licenses of 4 binary option firms, sources close to the Binary Bears have revealed information that after being under-financed and under-resourced, CySEC, the "regulator" may be throwing in the towel and giving up regulating both FX and BO. Is it true? And what does this mean for BO and FX? Is Google to blame for the state of BO? Zio and Kay debate it out.

https://youtu.be/-aFlvklMOfc

What do you think?
Team BSB
Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

Comments

• OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    I have heard that they only give up on binary options ? But again....i use a "only binary" broker that is regulated by CySec, and they are still going strong !
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Olebobo said:

I have heard that they only give up on binary options ? But again....i use a "only binary" broker that is regulated by CySec, and they are still going strong !

There are still regulated BO brokers who offer services to BO traders and monitored by CySec.
    Not sure if CySec can just "give up", it's their damn job and they are getting paid millions of Euros to regulate the financial market.
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    I see that more and more binary options brokers getting banned or out of business and there are less and less arise again. However Forex one and Crypto currencies along with Commodities simply rise again for sure. That's how you do it really.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    I also dont think that they just can ban regulating trading with any financial asset. There are many other topics related to trading that needs to be addressed, i.e. taxes. On the other side, they need to follow official rules from EU, so I dont think that this news is properly interpreted
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Chris12, mate you really need to stop posting same rehashed shit in every possible thread of that forum or you will be banned asap. Please tell us more about who you become and try to obtain paid domain this time nowadays really.
  • LiverekhLiverekh Posts: 24
    I dont think that it has to do something with decisions of Cyprus regulating bodies, but relies more on the EU regulation. I think that I have seen recently that ESMA is putting hold on short term binary options trading, in which sense, Cyprus regulator would need to comply
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    I think the whole case is simply about those binary options only and that's basically it no matter how do you really put it. What do you plan to do now ? I do want to make it really happen. Binary options are really getting hit and that's it really.