3rd Party Trading Platform for Binary.com

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post!! I have never really used forums before, well I use reddit I guess lol.

I have been working on a 3rd party desktop platform for binary.com for a while now. It is free to use, there is a small developer fee of 1% on winning trades, which is very low, and honestly not noticeable; about 0.003 USD on 0.35USD trade...

It is a very unique platform, I am a trader, and I was sick of bot.binary.com's limitations, and I wanted to be able to switch up trading algorithms and manual trading. The platform has most technical indicators as available triggers, it has candlestick pattern recognition, it is very simple to use and will be getting machine learning patterns soon too.

You can run your VTC account for as long as you want with no limitations.

Give it whirl and see what you think. We have a small but strong discord community where you can discuss strategy files, feature requests etc. I am the only developer, but I am quick to respond and pro-active in development, and importantly totally open about the strengths and limitation fo the platform.

Downloads are on the (definitely not a link) website binarybottrading (dot) eu , as is the link to our discord server.

Many thanks, I am happy to discuss anything here also!

Comments

• Doncrypt1Doncrypt1 Posts: 8
    If at any point you find yourself sunk in debt, because you have lost lot of money to any binary options platform, kindly calm down and do not panic. Do not panic in the sense that, what has happened has happened and this is mostly caused by ignorance, which some say is a bliss, but in this case is a curse and a jinx you have to break. There are lots and lot of brokers whose aim and objective is to swindle you and run away with your funds.
    The only thing I did advice is to understand the binary options by yourself and make sure your broker is registered and licensed. Aside this any broker who says he would trade on your behalf and make huge profit for you is only trying to deceive you. Be careful, all this brokers that offers too much are liars and they just want to rip you off.
    "Recovery Aid" is the only company that works and has recovered a lot of money for people who has fallen victim of fake brokers scam. You can reach out to their swift response team via Skype.