Binary options scam

stevendavisstevendavis Posts: 1
edited January 2018 in Complaints
Two months ago a binary options broker cheated me out of €5000. When I asked to withdraw the funds, I never heard from the broker who was very helpful when I started. I would like to get my money back from this fraudster. Looking for a service to help me to recover my money! Did you ever get scammed as well?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 648 mod
    what's the broker? You may be SOL, these scams suck and are hard to track down. Also, be very wary of any business that says they can help you get it back... that's the Scam 2.0, once you've been scammed you are desperate for help and fall for the second scam...
  • I do not want to reveal the name of the Forex broker who cheated me but I also want to tell everybody that I got scammed. It was my fault to blindly trust a new Forex broker who stole my dollars by blocking my account suddenly when I wanted to withdraw $5000 won in their platform!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 648 mod
    well, your post is meaningless and purposeless without it. How can you help other traders avoid this scam? How can we help you with what you might be able to do? Help us stand up in the fight against fraud!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,279 admin

I was also scammed by an unidentified person 3 months back. Someone used my credit card without my consent and purchased an iPhone using my card. No one helped me and I am also looking for a service for fund recovery.

You can read here about scams and mychargeback service:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/scams
  • fizzbloodfizzblood Posts: 1
    I too was also scammed by a fake binary trader who told me to invest the some of $1,500 which I did and a month later he ask me to invest $1000 I did $500 because I didn't have up too that amount few months later when I told hem I needed my money he started giving me recuses and he later stop contacting me dat was when I contacted a law firm and dey filed a law suit on them and gut my money back I was paid $7000 don't let dis thiefs win I sure u you will win if u fight together
  • Hello Everyone in the house, I got contact by a broker earlier this week and I wish to know I can deal with the broker. The company name is AmeriTrade Options. Can anyone out here confirm or give useful information about the originality of the binary options company.

Thanks in anticipation.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,279 admin

Hello Everyone in the house, I got contact by a broker earlier this week and I wish to know I can deal with the broker. The company name is AmeriTrade Options. Can anyone out here confirm or give useful information about the originality of the binary options company.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hey there. Please don't spam the forum. One post about a subject in the right thread is the way to go.

Is it tdameritrade.com? Seems they have 15 million in traffic so they are definitely doing something right but I have no
    personal experience. I can look more into it and let you know. But maybe @The_Geek_MH or anyone else knows something, in that case
    feel free to share. Cheers
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    In this article the writer writes about the fruad or scam that is happening in the binary options, it is an excellent platform for the people to let themselves aware from the various types of scam occuring out there these kind of articles attract traffic and result in the website to grow.
  • JordensJordens Posts: 2
    Two months ago, a binary options broker deceived me from € 5000
    And you tried to agree on a good?
  • IvcbiIvcbi Posts: 2
    Hy, I was scammed for 3000+eur by the MarketsCube. Now, I contacted Pay back and they immediatelly wanted my credit number, dates and CVV number (3 digits at the back) by the phone to charge me 300 eur and then, if succesfull, another 7%. But, do you even ask for 3 digits at the back? That is suspicious... Any comments, please? Thanks, br
  • rosemary231rosemary231 Posts: 2
    the fact that i know many scam are available and i know how it feels to be ripped by this scammers ,i have been a victim and lost upto $75,945USD trust me. It is always good to trade with broker using a transparent pricing, fast and reliable trade executions.. I have been scammed in forex and binary options before I got to know and actually recovered my funds back with the help of him,E-mail:[email protected] or WhatsApp +1(347)966-7672 . they saved me from what i called the end of the road . they came to me when i believe everything was over , but today i proclaim their doings , contact them and get you hacking jobs done .
  • rosemary231rosemary231 Posts: 2
    the fact that i know many scam are available and i know how it feels to be ripped by this scammers ,i have been a victim and lost upto $75,945USD trust me. It is always good to trade with broker using a transparent pricing, fast and reliable trade executions.. I have been scammed in forex and binary options before I got to know and actually recovered my funds back with the help of him,E-mail:[email protected] or WhatsApp +1(347)966-7672 . they saved me from what i called the end of the road . they came to me when i believe everything was over , but today i proclaim their doings , contact them and get you hacking jobs done .
  • davidmasondavidmason Posts: 1
    It actually hurts and bring  tears to my eyes when I read comments of scammed victims ripped off by Binary Options. I know actually know how it feels and hurt to lose money you have worked half of your life for to invest with the thoughts of getting returns when you are retired. It was all a scam in the end. 
    I have lost so much in Binary Options than I can say , I lost 34,000usd last year after being introduced to a broker "72Option”. I was lured into investing and trading with my saving and some huge funds I got from my just sold properties.
    I started with 28,000 USD at first and I tried withdrawal after then, I wasn't able to make withdrawals. I complained, they told me I had issues with my account verification. Soon after, I got that resolved but still I had no chanced to process my withdrawal, I was told I needed to deposit more funds to process my withdrawal, I deposited additional 6,000 USD. I tried again and they denied me for a reason not known to me.
    It was after this, I concluded and understood that 72Option was a fraudulent investment scheme.
    After several efforts to withdraw my funds, filing different reports to the security agencies, none of these worked out well for me not until last month when I discussed this with my trainer telling him all I had gone through, he immediately recommended a recovery expert that helped him too.
    I sent a mail to them at [email protected], in minutes they replied and requested for details in transaction, All my funds have recovered the expert back into my account days after I consulted them.

Please, you all need to be careful before investing you hard earned fund into Binary Option.

• Doncrypt1Doncrypt1 Posts: 8
    I will keep saying it, i will keep referring people. I won't stop, not until all these is over and everyone has the right to trade without fears in binary option. "recovery aid" is the only agency that recovers lost investment to scam brokers with ease. They have taken it upon themselves to solve this theft issues in binary options. you can trust them and believe them for swift recovery. Contact "recovery aid" via Skype.
  • wealthrecoverywealthrecovery Posts: 2
    I am a senior citizen and have worked hard all my life and save some money. It all started when I initially deposited EUR 10000. Not a very big amount. My manager explained to me that in order to get decent returns I will have to add more to the existing amount. I went for his words and added more amount. I won few trades and also lost some. Again manager told me to add more amounts which I did as I was winning few trades. I told him I wish to withdraw the entire amount that I have invested leaving only my profit in my account and applied for it. Within few days manager informed that because of the mistake of the analyst I have lost money. The manager started ignoring me and withdrawals are yet to come. Thanks to Hack Assets they helped me recovery most of my lost funds, you can contact : Bitcoinrecoveryteam{@}yandex,ru or via Whatsapp: +19294372060 and share the testimony they shouldn't keep ripping people off
  • drejaydrejay Posts: 3

if you are a victim of a fraudulent online company which presents itself as a broker or a reliable company but is in fact a scam. Getting your money back isn’t a big deal if you get the right person to help you out but with the rate at which a lot of scammers come online to rip people off, it becomes difficult to get the right person. This why I’m going to recommend to you a legitimate Cyber Investigation Firm and recovery expert team Global Capital Retriever recovery company have had major impacts on helping binary options victims recover their money back legally. any victims of binary options reading this answer can hire services of recovery companies to help them get their money back from the internet fraudsters and as well bring them back to justice.From fixing trades, denying withdrawals and enabling horrible trades, numerous brokers made millions conning innocent people of their hard-earned money.Because of these aforementioned reasons, a number of regulatory authorities across the globe have now barred the sale of binary options to retail traders. Just a few weeks ago, for example, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) proclaimed that it would be extending its binary options ban for more years. can we contact: asherellazar t prot0nma1l
  • manishaggymanishaggy Posts: 2
    Be aware of another scammer Timothy Holtz goes by telegram name holtz1 and running a telegram channel "Binary Trade Signals". He runs investment program, takes money via BTC, skrill, says, he trades for a day to return 10 times investment. When its time to return, he asks to pay additional money as trade fee. When i refused to pay, he blocked me and deleted the chats. I was actually expecting something like this, but still went ahead.
    Everyone be careful not to fall into the trap. See attached screenshots. Is there anyway, I can trap him or report to agencies ?
    telegramName.png
    720 x 1280 - 116K
    Paymentconfirmation.png
    720 x 1280 - 534K
    AdditionalFeedemand_LI.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 857K
    Blockedwhenconfronted_LI.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 923K
    ChannelName2.png
    720 x 1280 - 187K
  • Dagner01Dagner01 Posts: 2
    My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker
    I was scammed $450,000 by on-line broker but at last I found someone who help me to
    recovered all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an
    unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your
    broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could
    make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your
    broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your
    account.just feel free to mail me on Realfundsrecovery @ gmail . com
    and you will be guided on how to
    get back all your lost funds just interval of week. Contact Realfundsrecovery @ gmail . com for help.
  • Dagner01Dagner01 Posts: 2
    Have you lost money to Binary Options Investment scam ?

Good News to all Victims of Binary options. Binary option has been around as an investment Platform since 2014/2015 and several investors have been a victim of this unregulated spectrum of investment. Many of this fraudulent company has conned victims into investing thousands of dollars with promise of high return on their investment. At the end if the day they made a way wit their money and dashing their hope. The hope for victims of BINARY OPTIONS have been brought back by recovery expert and claim analyst "REAL FUNDS RECOVERY". With over 10 years experience in Financial Fraud Investigation and computer Forensic investigation are now helping people to reclaim their lost funds from SCAM BROKERS. The scourge of financial fraud continues to expand with Forex and binary options fraud, in particular, gaining ground globally. Many hundreds of people around the world are targeted each day. In many cases, they are novice investors who are unfamiliar with the markets and do not recognize that they are dealing with a bogus trading platform. The fraudulent brokers rely on this lack of knowledge. Eventually, when the fraudsters finally decide that there is no more money to be had from the unfortunate target they cut all contact, the hapless investor begins to suspect that they have been scammed. However, the helpless investor begin to search for a binary option / forex recovery company."REAL FUNDS RECOVERY" group have been helpful to the victim of the financial fraud.

REAL FUNDS RECOVERY HACKER is A Trusted Certified Binary Options Recovery Expert and a Reliable team Hackers founded by William Lewis You can reach out to them on their website which i will provide under this post. They perform various hacking services such BINARY OPTIONS FUNDS RECOVERY, CREDIT REPAIR, PHONE & SOCIAL MEDIA HACK. Scammers are everywhere. We need help to disregard those evil in our community! That’s why I want to share what I discover about recovery of fund lost to ICO scams months ago. And Together lets fight against SCAMS!
    Recovery Service
    We have the intelligence and expertise in asset recovery, claim assessment. Our team of professionals will carefully asses your case, so we can determine
    the best course of action. We may employing ethical reconnaissance and grey hat hacking methodology and still work in acceptable code of conduct. We have created a highly optimized multi-threaded C++ program and special hack tools to perform computer forensic investigation and brute-force decryption. This service is designed right from the start to be a scalable solution - it runs on a cluster of high performance Linux boxes, hosted on the Amazon EC2 cloud. This enables us to scale up to nearly any number of computing cores. We have tested this with up to 100 8-core computers, but more can be brought online if required.

Trust
    Should you trust us in recovering your lost funds? Our Founder William Lewis is a senior Certified Ethical Hacker holding CEH, CISA, CISSP ,Redhat, CCNA, AWS certifications with more than a decade of hands on experience. He has deep understanding in personal security (social media, email, device etc), web and network security, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, cybercrime investigation, malware analysis, hack recovery and all kinds of security standards.

Payment
    We would like to help you recover your lost funds to Fake and Unregulated Binary Broker Company. We want to do this because it is fun, it helps you, and we see the possibility of a monetary reward for us. You can pay in Bitcoins, Ether or other alt-coins (of course), typically from the total funds recovered . Just send us the details of your case we will review it, and we’ll try our best to recover it. Generally, we ask for a fee of 20% of the value of the lost funds, but this is payable ONLY if we succeed in recovering your wallet and returning your funds to you. If you have a serious need for our services, contact us by sending us an email at Realfundsrecovery @ gmail . com and we’ll work something out.

Hopefully we can help you.

Regards
    REAL FUNDS RECOVERY Team
  • ericozaericoza Posts: 3

Guys l just lost about $13k in upfront fees demanded by the broker called 24livetrades. Frustrating is all lost in the process of trying to withdraw my profits of $57760 which they keep on coming up with additional fees which are ridiculous. All payments were made in bitcoins, and I have all records if anyone is willing to assist. Please don't try to scam me, I won't have money for upfront payment only after receiving the funds I can then pay you.

Please help

• ericozaericoza Posts: 3

Dagner01, you are an obvious scammer just by contradicting yourself as a victim in 1st post and a helper in 2nd post to recover funds ???plus for info, i just dealt with Realfundsrecovery of yours which asked me for 1bitcoin upfront to authorise release of my funds, opposite to your pots as well??? You are a scammer finish and stamp, stop confusing people in this platform!

• Derrick001000Derrick001000 Posts: 2

I was cheated out to $7000 , the stupid bastards took my fucking money, after hacking my wallet! Screw Jake Parker recovery

I got all my fucking money back, worked with this private upcoming hackers, and if you are in the same messed up situation, hit up

+19292632783 or Email [email protected]