BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Binary Options Scam

alpha33alpha33 Posts: 2

This must be made to include all fx and binary options scam artist and platforms

Comments

• alpha33alpha33 Posts: 2

I was scammed by skylinefxacademy's Ndakota Kate. I later discovered the academy to be scam after contacting their support and another detailed email without response.

• hackerrhackerr Posts: 6
    Inadequate brokers. Forex brokers have proliferated in recent years due to the increase in investments in forex over the internet. Not all are suitable for some investor profiles, nor do they all meet security guarantees. Consult list of recommended brokers.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    There is large number of free learning materials which can be found on internet, that you dont need to pay for any school. Trading is a skills which is gained during many hours spent on trading and market. Sometimes demo account can be your best teacher
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    In fact, it is very sad to realize how many dishonest companies are present on the modern market today. I wish everyone to avoid this situation, it's just terrible. And then they say that it is impossible to make money in trading.
  • RuffaRuffa Posts: 3

She is scammer also. She scammed me 3200 $ promising give my profit.. Then non stop asking for another fees.

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    thanks for the info
  • carlosfraziercarlosfrazier Posts: 1
    edited March 2020

It happens to many people, even professional educated people. The first thing if you have been scammed is to not blame yourself wholly. Neither beating yourself up will help. More importantly do not even think about suicide, while there is breath there is still life and hope of better things to come.

There was a case of a Canadian man who got scammed, lost a lot of money and then committed suicide. There are many stories of people who have been scammed and have no clue how to recover from binary options.

I was scammed myself when I first got started then I met a consulting agency.

They are professional and help me through my refund process. I didn’t believe at first. But I got all the money I lost back.

Firstly it goes without saying, prevention is better than cure. Here are some tips to help:

Make sure the broker that you are using are registered with a proper regulatory authority like the FCA.

Make sure you only risk money you can afford to lose

Don’t do any investments to make a quick get rich program they are bound to lose you money.

Learn and educate yourself in financial matters

Never take advice from a broker as they make money if you win or lose. Many people who listened to a broker have in many instances lost money, you would be better doing the reverse of the trading advice.

Practice on the demo until you are proficient and never add funds to cover a shortfall as it probably means you are going to lose it.

Generally better to stay away from binary schemes and go more for forex.

But same principles apply for forex trading.

Stay away from trading robots and automated systems as in many cases they are scams.

Always try and use a credit card as you get a level of protection against fraud.

If you have already lost money to binary option and you are in deep need of refund financewatchdog .org can help you with the recovery process without charging a dime until your fund are fully recovered. They are one of the very few trusted companies that deliver what they promised .

A lot of people make their first contact with binary options through a scam. Many people are called out of the blue, or be careful subscribing for investment advice from websites as your details could be passed on to scammers. Never join a company from a phone call always do due diligence and check reviews on a company first.

The binary options industry is heavily abused and many scammers get away with a lot due to lax regulations and bad due diligence of victims. It happens to many people, even professional educated people. The first thing if you have been scammed is to not blame yourself wholly. Neither beating yourself up will help. More importantly do not even think about suicide, while there is breath there is still life and hope of better things to come.

There was a case of a Canadian man who got scammed, lost a lot of money and then committed suicide. There are many stories of people who have been scammed and have no clue how to recover from binary options.

I was scammed myself when I first got started then I met a consulting agency.

They are professional and help me through my refund process. I didn’t believe at first. But I got all the money I lost back.

Firstly it goes without saying, prevention is better than cure. Here are some tips to help:

Make sure the broker that you are using are registered with a proper regulatory authority like the FCA.

Make sure you only risk money you can afford to lose

Don’t do any investments to make a quick get rich program they are bound to lose you money.

Learn and educate yourself in financial matters

Never take advice from a broker as they make money if you win or lose. Many people who listened to a broker have in many instances lost money, you would be better doing the reverse of the trading advice.

Practice on the demo until you are proficient and never add funds to cover a shortfall as it probably means you are going to lose it.

Generally better to stay away from binary schemes and go more for forex.

But same principles apply for forex trading.

Stay away from trading robots and automated systems as in many cases they are scams.

Always try and use a credit card as you get a level of protection against fraud.

If you have already lost money to binary option and you are in deep need of refund financewatchdog .org can help you with the recovery process without charging a dime until your fund are fully recovered. They are one of the very few trusted companies that deliver what they promised .

A lot of people make their first contact with binary options through a scam. Many people are called out of the blue, or be careful subscribing for investment advice from websites as your details could be passed on to scammers. Never join a company from a phone call always do due diligence and check reviews on a company first.

The binary options industry is heavily abused and many scammers get away with a lot due to lax regulations and bad due diligence of victims.
  • NkuzNkuz Posts: 1

365uniqueoptions jst scammed me watchout on fake Facebook agents promising to double your money they all fake