BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

Binary Option scam stories

CityJCityJ Posts: 1
Hello,
I'm a journalism student doing an investigation into binary option scammers. I am trying to speak to people who have been affected by scammers so that the article can inform other people about the dangers of trusting binary option fraudsters. If you have an information that would help me I would be so grateful!

Comments

• Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    CityJ said:

Hello,
    I'm a journalism student doing an investigation into binary option scammers. I am trying to speak to people who have been affected by scammers so that the article can inform other people about the dangers of trusting binary option fraudsters. If you have an information that would help me I would be so grateful!

Hey there, well the forum is full of such stories. Just browse and see or use the search function.
  • Options
    JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    I've also seen many times people complaining against this or that company, but not all the negative reviews are true. It happens sometimes that a newcomer looses their money through their fault and then starts blaming the company. I've often witnessed these situations.
  • Options
    OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Year, the worst thing you can do, is to trust the broker/accountmanager when he is trying to "help" you get rich...(or should i say POOR ?)
  • Options
    JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    scams are present on the money markets as thieves are everywhere. The security is a huge issue while working on the online platforms. The best way to ensure your security is to change the passwords of your account on regular basis. Also, never get logged in from multiple devices. Thanks
  • Options
    EnnenneraEnnennera Posts: 11
    I left trading two years ago when I lost two millions rupees due to the scam brokerage. I took a wrong decision at that time without any research. I always feel regret about that decision. Now, I always take a decision after complete satisfaction and money assurance. I wish you guys to stay safe!
  • Options
    ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    You lost few millions ruppies? That's probably bad for you in your currency, I have read about people who lost something like tons of money doing that forex trading, something like at least few hudreds of thousands of money for all their doings anyway;)
  • Options
    Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I think that one journal article about scammers on BOs would not be beneficial for this market. Eventually it can be widely heard that this whole market is a scam, which is absolutely not true. Issue is that for some reason people just avoid trading with regulated brokers, I have no idea why exactly
  • Options
    LiverekhLiverekh Posts: 24
    Ennennera, I really am so sorry that you have lost your money with scamming brokers. I hope that next time you will only choose legitimate one. This is also excellent advice for all new traders on this market – always deal with legit brokers in order to avoid scammers !
  • Options
    YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Lol at admin reply but there are really tons of such information, I simply do not understand what is located in people heads if they are going with such information there before doing all due dilligence for all forex brokers out there completely. It's the first thing to do before depositing min amount.
  • Options
    GalinaJonesGalinaJones Posts: 6
    Sure, that is the worst thing you can do
  • Options
    Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    What do you mean here by the worst thing ? Care to elaborate, but anyway I am not sure I understand one thing, it seems there are more bans of binary options anywhere in that planet not sure I understand why people still continue to use them.
  • Options
    KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    I think the most scary binary options stories are really located at Youtube, there people do visualise themselfs to make it all worthy, are you agree with me here ? Sure you can look at the forums and such, but here you will also find their good comments and so on.
  • Options
    HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    I don't think binary options have a very good reputation for two reasons.
    First, it is some binary options companies that lure people with promises of quick and mandatory profits. And then they just don't let you withdraw the money or create any other difficulties.
    Secondly, these people themselves, who try to do binary options, and they fail, and then they start talking about the fact that it is impossible to make money here. In fact, binary options is one of the most dynamic ways to make money in the market, so in order to make money with their help a person must have a good understanding of the market and be able to make quick decisions, distribute capital wisely, etc. And many people just want to see a quick result without putting enough effort into it. So try to understand each story, because people lie or misinterpret the facts.